Tuesday 18 December - Briar Hill Carwash

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Seeing as this will probably be the last wash meet for the year I thought it would be nice to do something a bit closer to this side of town :p

There is a great new carwash in Briar Hill with lots of space and it even has a play ground! I'll be bringing an esky with some nice cold beers to send off the year and would love to see a few of you down there. If your all lucky I might even wear my Santa hat :D

Everyone welcome!

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0412 609 310 (steve's mobile)

Date: Tuesday 18/12/2007
Time: From 7pm till late

Briar Hill is located between Greensborough and Eltham.
washmap2.jpg

The carwash is near the intersection of Sherbourne and Mountain View roads.
washmap.jpg

G

Unregistered
wow this is up the rd from me, count me in.. hope we can get a good turn out being the last meet for the year.. hope this can keep going through 08.. cheers joe

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sounds like a bit of a hell-mission? Ah well, these cars are built for driving anyway *grins* Anyhow, it'll also be a good chance to catch up before we roll out the red carpet (no, not my interior!!!) for Brad when he arrives from NZ on the 29th Dec aye?

G

Unregistered
I will hopfully be able to make the road trip across town, a few beers sounds good

G

Unregistered
You didn't post a time did you Steve? :p

I should be there around 8pm. Never been to that area before, it'll be like driving into bizarro world haha.

G

Unregistered
If Steve and Joe live near there then it most probably is :p

G

Unregistered
thanks mate.. its not that far out, all you guys in the east and eastern suburbs are in shit creek..lol
all the guys that live out in the east should get together and do a mini meet and cruise down to the car wash...

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
2nd'd about the minimeet.

who is up for that?

im in rowville btw

G

Unregistered
Well I am in Bentleigh, Wanna meet up and cruise up together Gav? maybe meet Christan on the way?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm out unfortunately Jason, I just got "volunteered" for family shennanigans that evening :(

G

Unregistered
I will be heading up after dinner tonight, so may not be there till 8- 8.30, see you all there

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Wish i could guys, car is filthy, but I have chicken pox would you believe, so I am out!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Now what sort of excuse is that Nick! Looks like it's just gona be Joe, Jase and myself lol

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
is this still on... i am willing to come but it is bit over 1 hours drive for me... more with traffic.

G

Unregistered
Same Tris, but i have missed the last few, so thought i would go for a drive,

Bad luck Nick, did you catch it off a 10yo :p JK

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Or not! Joe, your a fun dude to hang out with man. Next time I might bring the commo wagon though.. :p

Top Bottom