Tuesday 25th September - Carwash

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
As always good to see you guys there. Nice to meet you Gooch.
fucking hell ben that is one crazy Celsior (sp) it is unbelievable.

Please dont ban me for swearing. It needed to be said :)

G

Unregistered
It is a mean machine, good to see more new face's and more VR4's, It has come a long way in a short time since we had our first one car meet

G

Unregistered
Agreed - I decided I wanted to buy that Celsior even before I saw it in the flesh! Glad you also got to see my car in the flesh Ben, it was a great find by J-spec and I'm stoked with it!

Great to meet everyone I hadn't met before, it was a good turnout and I would have like to have cruised to Chadstone with the rest but my g/f was home sick.

The photos didn't turn out well at all - we need to meet during the day sometime!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
In the next four weeks or so, I will organise a cruise during the day, and we can get some daytime snaps then. I just need to get mine back on the road, and give me a few days to install the pile of bits sitting at home!

G

Unregistered
Good to see some new cars and some new faces. Scott I wanted to have a bit of a chat but didn't realize you were heading home after the car wash... next time. Car looked sweet :)

I had a good time althought technically this was not an official OZVR4.com event since we didn't go to Pancake Parlour :)

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Car when's the next one??

Hey folks,

Great turn out last night I thought :) well done!

I wonder if that Honda driver will change his color paint and rego plates after that effort last night! Maybe he needs to buy an Auto?? :D

Cittrus great Charged VR-X sounded great.

I learnt buckets full last night and all good blokes thanks for your advice and spending the time to answer my questions it was awesome.

I have just had a phone call from kamikaze saying the really really nice BLACK LEGNUM is back on the market.
http://www.kamikazemotors.com/stock/stock.aspx?ID=776 be good to see this one joining the club I will post up in general!

nice hmmmm black Legnum hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

gooch!
ps: Those DVD's all work anyone want a copy let me know!

G

Unregistered
Sound's good bob, how did you like the run in Gav's auto?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Great turn out everyone, nice to see some new (to me :p) faces too. Hurry up and get your car back Nick, I'll even give you a hand installing all those new go-fast-bits to hurry the cause.

That black one at kamikaze is amazingly clean Gooch, if your up for paying that amount then go nuts. Bring on the darkness!

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
Car wash

The auto was great,

Thought the tip-tronic worked really well with little or no lag with changing the gears.

I certainly will be getting one!

Unfortunately I still need to sell my MPV first b4 I can buy still about 2 months away.

I reckon I will be putting in an order with J-spec try and find another holy grail. :D

Cheers Whens the next cruise?

JayRome

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jerome
Drive
Galant GSR
awww man i missed this one........ someone want to keep me posted for the next one? not saying names ....BOB..... :p

G

Unregistered
lol, Gav (puzz puppy) also missed it

Next wash meet we will have to set a time and location for the sunday drive

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
Next meet

Hi Folks,

Iam currently trying to organise a big day which includes a run through Black spur,

We are looking at the weekend of 13-14 Oct But no committment yet.

Would you like to tag on with that??

Let me know the day is a big one in conjunction with Alan Mance Motors and Ralliart Australia. It is to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the VR4 at the beginning of the month and the opening of Alan Mance's new show room and the launch of the new Lancer. The day will have something for everyone including sponsored sections for show and shine peoples choice etc.

So keen to see if you guys are happy to jump on board :D

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Bob,

Sorry, have to count me out on that one. I will be in Sydney that weekend.

Would have been nice though.

Regards

Gavin

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Working Saturday but am free Sunday 13th October. Hopefully it's registered and ready to go by then!

Top Bottom