Tuesday 28th August - Carwash on High Street Rd. Ashwood

G

Unregistered
Posted in last f/n's thread, thought I would start a new one.

If you guys feel like another wash patrol meet (now that the weather is nice!), could I suggest a meet this Tuesday 28th August at the Carwash on High Street Rd, Ashwood?

carwashmap.gif

I would love to get my car to a meet, but it's not registered yet - this carwash is 30 seconds from my house, so I could sneak my Legnum out there for a quick drive! It's also close to Chadstone and therefore Pancake Parlour - I know how you guys love Pancakes!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
at this stage i am down.

what time? if possible can we make this one a lil bit earlier. as i may have an earlier start the following day.

cheers

G

Unregistered
Jason (JMO) is coming down as well, I'm able to be there anytime after 6pm - but to leave time for others, say 7:00?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
I'll be finished work at 5pm tomorrow, so i may be able to come along, its just a bit of a distance forr me, so will play by air tomorrow arvo :cool:

G

Unregistered
As said, i will be there, i would like to say 7? or 7.30, simple becasue if it is two early then the traffic is still a pain

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hi guys, still in Thailand, leaving tonight, dont get home until 9:00am Tuesday morning, so I might be good for a visit, Joe is getting his registered tomorrow, so we might have some more Legnums!

Hope you are all well.

See you soon.

G

Unregistered
Welcome home Nick! Have a sleep and we'll see you down there at 7:30!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
07:30 sounds good boys should be there still im looking forward to it. i need to wash my car bad... poor thing looks like shit haha

P.S. Nick you better come down haha who needs sleep

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Guys,

Is this 7.30 at the car wash, as I should be able to make that.
Mine needs a damn good wash also.

Regards
Gavin

G

Unregistered
I am only a 50% chance now, Feeling like shit, and am home sick with something, so i will see how it goes

G

Unregistered
Sure is Gavin, sounds like we'll have a few members down there!

Jason - nothing will cure what ails you like a mass gathering of VR4's!

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Alright i'm in, will be there between 7 - 7:30 about 40min drive for me but car needs a clean and keen for a meet!!

G

Unregistered
I'm out, too much work :( I'll try to make it to the next one, and I'll bring a Legnum along as well.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
good to meet you guys,

big shout out to Scott, dude thanks for letting me take a your car for a drive. Much appreciated man.

See you guys at the next meet

G

Unregistered
Sorry i didn't make it, I ended up at Olinda watching the crap Lunar eclipes, I was feeling pretty ordinary any way :(

G

Unregistered
My pleasure Tristian - thanks for pinning me to the seat with the acceleration of that Magna!

I hope you started shopping for a Legnum last night!

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea good to meet a few of you last night, however the car is already dirty again! Dame dust...

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sorry about the no-show. Urgent family matters and all that junk... Glad a few of you managed to hook up though.

Top Bottom