Tuesday 8th January 2008

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
OK it is about time we had the first wash for 2008! So here we go, lets see if we can get more than 3 cars there this time people! lol

Post up and let us know if your coming, it would be good to see some new faces, not that I am sick of the old ones, just thought we would be growing and with this good weather, there really are limited excuses as to why you are not out washing your cars and talking car crap with other enthusiasts! lol

Nick

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Tuesday 8/01/2008
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I take it then Nick that your no longer coverd in itchy little scabs? I think I'll be there, but I'll have to confirm next week.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
No the Pox are all gone, and can I just say....

Good Riddance!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Please don't tell me you caught it from something in the car? I'm going to hold off the wash 'til Tuesday now (going to rain on the weekend anyway). See y'all there :D

G

Unregistered
Me and my sadly-yet-to-be-repaired baby will be there too :)

G

Unregistered
Just happened at a really bad time for me, so I didn't really have the cash. Add to that in December most places are booked out and close down anyways.

I'm looking at getting it done late Jan/Feb, my immobilizer (or lack thereof) is my most pressing issue.

G

Unregistered
I might be able to come down for this meet - I'll take a look at the car for you Stu - my Dad is moving factory and might be able to give you a good price (needs money for bond/relocation etc!) - fire sale on panel work in the next few weeks!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And you can inspect the work first-hand too on mine :) Good to see you can make it down Scott.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
ill be there aswell. feels like forever lol

G

Unregistered
Im tempted to come check these cars out and blackburn isnt too far away.

Having someone give me a spirited shotgun in their car would tempt me further.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I feel guilty every morning, my car is filthy at the moment, I am struggling to wait for tomorrow night to wash it! It is in bad need of a clean inside also!

G

Unregistered
as long as its twin turbo im not fussed, Im personally keen on an auto though. might also be fun to give one a go with a rolling start in my current saab. just for comparison sakes of course.

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
ill jump in with cittris and come down.

im now in the market for a leggy/galant also so can i get shotgun to :D

lol

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
sounds like this will be a full house this time! Van any chance we might see you? I know you are reading this! lol

G

Unregistered
Haha, cheeky bastard ;)

I should be there if I remember! I forgot about a mate's birthday drinks the other night, haha. I suck!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Charge up those cameras boys, we might get a record number of Legnums in the one spot!

G

Unregistered
Well i have just noticed the thread :p I think i will make the trip, looks like it may be a big one :D

If Gav Danials is going then i will bring his Shirts too

Top Bottom