Tuesday the 23rd of October 2007

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
This is going to be a big one, so Pancake Parlour is OUT! We will be hanging around the wash talking rubbish waiting for those who cant make it right on time. Perhaps we can call for Pizza and have them deliver?

Anyone interested here are the details.

Nick

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Tuesday 23/10/2007
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm in but only if I can get a caprichosa pizza with anchovies :D Mmmm... Anchovies (slurp)

G

Unregistered
bluddy ozzies its capricosa...lol. im in, nick maybe we can invite some of the forester boys?? just an idea.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm out... last week this week teaching evenings. I'll rock up, I promise. I cannot guarantee the safety of your pizza when I am around though ;)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
yeah i sent through a few invites to the GT boys. We will see.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Car Wash

Miss this one,

Wifes official birthday tonight so cant come, bugger, but dont forget anyone who cant make this one Thursday night Kebab run would be good to have some Legnum folks down for a Kebab.:D

Cheers

G

Unregistered
were is jmo, my legnum is getting waxed tonite.. gotta spend some time on it

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Guys,

Sorry, can't make it tonight. First Tuesday back after a week off and have a shitload of work to catch up on.

Will be there for the next one though.

Regards
Gavin

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Good gathering, good to see some of the GTRydaz boys. It was also good to see Joe run Niz and hold his own!! (It looked like you were infront from where we were mate! )

PIZZA at the car wash, not a bad idea after all!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Go Joe's stock "family wagon"! He was definatly a nose ahead from where we were standing hey Nick :p And yea, the pizza went down rather well, although might I sugest we find somewhere other than pizza-hut for next time?

G

Unregistered
steve i second that, i was feeling real shit today.. yea i also was very suprised with the outcome against niz.. that forester is still an animal tho.. and again thanks to nick, the drive home was very interesting... and im leaving the silencer in the zorst next meet, way too loud.

Top Bottom