Tuesday the 4th of December

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Figured with the good weather we can have these as often as we want. Tomorrow is going to be nice, so lets have a wash! Mine is filthy and I know a few Foz owners that need to wash, so anyone interested, see you there!

Nick

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Tuesday 4/12/2007
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

G

Unregistered
im in, just dont bring the cops this time mate..lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
What happened last time? :D

I'm out for this one. I'm in Adelaide teaching and possibly meeting up with a few of us down here!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea I'm out too. Job interview in the city late tomorrow arvo so theres no way I'll make it and have some time at home with the bub.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
good luck tomorrow then Steve, hope it goes well mate.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Good luck steve

I will be there for sure.

however i start work at 10:30pm so won't be able to stay the whole time.

BTW Joe thanks man for the GPS ill bring it tomorrow.

G

Unregistered
7.30 ey...

Not sure if I can make it but I'll try. Finish work soon, but have to drive out of the city to my place, then keep cruising out further to Blackburn.

Just bought a new chamois and sponge I wanna try out tho, and my ride needs a wash :D

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oooh, TWO black Legnums? Someone get a photo since we've got one already of two white ones at the wash :D

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Sorry guys can't make this one and possibly any until next year after my trip, just too busy and just been told we have 60 days to leave the joint where in because the owner wants it back errrr....

G

Unregistered
I know your pain Bryan, that happened to me a couple of months ago, running up to Xmas won't be a lot of fun finding a new place to rent

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Aww shit, thats harsh Bryan. Good luck finding something quickly mate, if you need a hand moving, I know of a few nice blokes with wagons :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Turn Bryan's house move into a series of short cruises? Good luck with finding a place mate, I'm sure it'll work out :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Seriously though, I'm up for helping you man, being kicked out at Christmas is just plain horrible in my books.

G

Unregistered
Sorry I couldn't get out there last night - I ended up at the wash on Swan St in Richmond. So I was there in spirit!

After a spot-free rinse do you guys bother to chamois over your car? Does manually drying it like that actually do anything? I see some people doing it at car washes and always wondered...

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea man, it stops water stains forming on your paint work. It's also a good idea to dry all your rubber seals as it will stop water sitting in little cranies where it can start to damage things.

G

Unregistered
some pics, not a big turn out buts its something..
had an apperance made by a super charged magna... trist that thig is an animal, good luck with the sale..
carwash016ry8.jpg

carwash018yr1.jpg

i know its not the right way up!!
carwash019wp2.jpg

carwash020nh6.jpg

carwash021hp2.jpg

sorry bout the blur..

G

Unregistered
nick your car is looking great i cant get over it.. you make me wanna get an evo front end(dont worrie i wont)lol

Top Bottom