turbotron86 aka Tim // Country VIC

G

Unregistered
Hey everyone.
I am a big fan of the Legnum VR4. I currently drive a RS Liberty wagon but hope to convert to a legnum very soon:eek:! I came across this site by chance after following a Legnum when i was down in Melbourne on Saturday, don't come across them all to often up in country Vic.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
G'day Tim, welcome to OZVR4 mate. We'll prise you out of that RS Liberty yet (you wouldn't have an RS Liberty club sticker on the back by any chance?)

Would you happen to know what Legnum you saw and when? I don't think it was mine unless you were parked in my garage :D

Cheers!

G

Unregistered
i have an act rs liberty club sticker on the back. I was following along the Metro Ring Road. Was white with custom plates.

G

Unregistered
Welcome aboard. Do you recall the plate? It may have been me but I cant remember where I was on Saturday. Lol. My ozvr4 sticker is on the back window and mine is white with custom plates. Lol. I don't remember driving on the ring road though?

G

Unregistered
i cant recall the plates, it was hard enough just keeping up! It had what looked like 16" mag wheels on it. From looking through photos it could have been the pre-facelift style too.

G

Unregistered
Where in Vic are you from Tim? Not the South West by any change?
I seem to be all alone down here..

I am up in North East Vic. On the border with our northern cousins NSW. Lots of twisty roads up here, perfect for the AWD! I think i have spotted 1 or 2 Galants up here in the past.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome to the site Tim - good luck in the VR4 search. Everything about these cars is addictive, believe me!! :D

G

Unregistered
Bringing this thread back from the dead but i have sold my RS liberty wagon and look to be getting behind the wheel of a 99 VR4S Legnum in the next few days! Will miss the RS but am looking forward joining the Mitsubishi clan! I have had the Legnum checked for roadworthy and it needs new rack ends and rack boots. I have found some rack boots but could someone shed some light on what rack end's i need to find. I have a set from Repco Silverline/Roadsafe part no: RE908 which are listed for the 93 Galant and up to 96 Magna but am unsure if they would fit. Cheers!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Tim, the site has expanded quite a bit since you were here last. I'd suggest you have a good look through our parts list for the bits your after, here.

G

Unregistered
Cheers, the parts list is very helpful! I now have a few different sets of rack ends on hand so fingers crossed they will fit.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Glad you have finally converted over to the winning team Tim! Well pretty much anyway :p

G

Unregistered
Picked up the new car today! What a machine! I am the proud new owner of....
leg03.jpg

I will take some new photos of it as soon as it stops pouring rain!

G

Unregistered
Cheers for the comments guys. It has a few little extras, TE37's, Ralliart Suspension, Sunroof.... oh and i love the Recaro's!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
did you import that?? 'Cause i swear i saw it for sale aggges ago. Nice looking car though

G

Unregistered
That photo is from when it was originally imported a few years back. I bought it interstate from the ACT.

G

Unregistered
It has stopped raining (and flooding) and today was too good of an opportunity to waste for some photos around Lake Hume.
PA210270.jpg

PA210266.jpg

PA210268.jpg

PA210273.jpg

PA210279.jpg

Not even a week into owning this car and i still cant wipe the massive grin off my face!

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Nice car Tim, love the wheels. Is it a manual? if it has manual then it is the perfect Legnum in my opinion. White+FL+recaros+sunroof+type-s+manual = best Legnum ever, I want to sell mine and start searching for that combo

Top Bottom