Tyre sticker raised rubber

murat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
jesse
Drive
magna mitsubishi
Recently put these on they are raised rubber letters permanently with flexi adhesive happy with results what do u guys think

$_20t7.jpg
$_20tit7yi.jpg
$_20ui.jpg

G

Unregistered
My opinion - They're way too big for the profile of the sidewall, slightly smaller lettering would look better. Is it just the angle of the photos or is the 'potenza' a larger sized text than the 'Bridgestone'.

Perhaps photos of the whole car would help us judge it better rather than close up photos?

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I like it but yeah the Potenza is a tiny bit to big for the profile of the tyre.

murat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
jesse
Drive
magna mitsubishi
Thanks for the comments
I thought it was a bit too big the potenza seems bigger but same size but stretched i was going for that nascar look i.ll see if i can get whole pic of car

Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2001 ADM Evo 6.5 Makinen Edition,
2001 Legnum VR-4 Type S Written off,
2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S Manual with 23,489km!!
Hmmm that looks nutz!!
Big fan... any more details of the lettering? as in where to buy etc?

murat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
jesse
Drive
magna mitsubishi
I,am thinking about lowering the back a tad trying to get it close the the rim as possible

They come in different sizes and can do custom lettering/colour to suit you i was keen on the (pirelli p zero) there got bunch of top brand names u can check there website
TIRE STICKER AUSTRALIA

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
That's a lot of company names written on the outside of your car. How much are they paying you to advertise for them?

murat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
jesse
Drive
magna mitsubishi
Its expensive car to run the sponsers really help with the (fuel usage) lol the other side looks empty does anyone want to donate some stickers

murat

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
jesse
Drive
magna mitsubishi
Tried lining up the front and back wheels so that the white lettering would match up bridgestone lettering on top front and back but tends to shuffle around while driving not sure why maybe front ratio different to rears

Top Bottom