Joseph Dotta

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Joseph
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 1998
IMG_2755.jpeg
So I’ve been doing so fault finding in my leggy because I have no abs or air bags I would really appreciate it if anyone knew what these conectors are for I’m guessing fog light but I understand some of these come with tc buttons
Cheers

IMG_2757.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
The yellow looks like it could suit either the TCL switch or foglight switch.

The generic connector looks aftermarket, possibly for an alarm, turbo timer or something?

TPS
1718017605460.png

Have you read the ABS codes? The ABS light will flash just like the CEL when in diagnostic mode

Last edited:

Joseph Dotta

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Joseph
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 1998
I haven’t been able to read the codes because I don’t have a good enough scanner to do so, I have an obd2 reader but I have no engine light on so the codes don’t seem to show through that, I thaught it might have to do something with tc or fogs I guess I’ll just order both switches and see what happens
Cheers for your help

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
I haven’t been able to read the codes because I don’t have a good enough scanner to do so, I have an obd2 reader but I have no engine light on so the codes don’t seem to show through that, I thaught it might have to do something with tc or fogs I guess I’ll just order both switches and see what happens
Cheers for your help
You only need a jumper wire to bridge pins 1 and 4 on the OBD port.

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Is there a demo of this I don’t want to jump the wrong ports haha
It is very simple.

Top Bottom