Van aka Van // Melbourne

G

Unregistered
Hey everyone. My name's Van, I just found this forum today and it looks awesome! I can't believe I've been promoted to administrator already, you guys rule!!!!!111```

Oh wait, I co-own the forum. loooolz my bad! *cough*

Anyway, my name's Van and I'm a 26yr old freelance graphic designer and illustrator in Melbourne. At the moment I drive a '99 VW Golf GTI. When I started our original OZVR4 forum a few months ago, I was mere weeks away from organising to import a VR4. Then I got accepted into a design course that I wasn't expecting to get into and had given up on. So now I'm a full time student with two loans - not really the ideal scenario for a VR4!

So, I'm probably the only guy in the world who owns a forum about a car he doesn't actually have and won't have for quite a while ;) Fun!

Thanks for supporting the forum guys, and thanks for all being mature and good people, it's very appreciated and this is definitely the easiest forum I've ever ran - and I've ran/moderated a few!

G

Unregistered
There is still time Van, Make a deal with nick and drive his spare parts car around until he needs it :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Hell yea, it will look fine missing those rear panels, and who needs seats to drive a car?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
You'll get one in good time Van :D Don't rush it mate! Work hard and we'll drive you around till you get one lol

G

Unregistered
Haha, I guess that's the good thing about being into 4door cars - always guaranteed a seat in someone's car!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
LOL SPEED HUMPS!!!

I remember one time putting a mate in the boot of the car (sedan) as i was already overloaded in the cabin for what was to be a relatively short trip - turned into a 20 min joyride across train crossings, speed humps and quick, tight corners!!! LOL im not sure he has forgiven me yet, but hey, what are mates for :lol:

Oh and welcome, van ;)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I went for a ride in the tray of my mates old ford ute years ago...he took me over bumps and round and round and round roundabouts till I felt like puking...then...THEN...he took me through the giant air dryer in this DIY carwash place...

He neglected to tell me his dad used the ute to transport a tonne of sand the day before...I got sandblasted from head to toe...fark it hurt!!

Funny though...I would've done it to him lol!

G

Unregistered
I have been in the boot of a stagea, drunk and the driver doing a lot of circles, i didn't spill a drop :p

G

Unregistered
Not a single drop? Bunta would have been proud!

G

Unregistered
Guess who's car it was Van........ I wish i had split the whole can in it :p

G

Unregistered
Ahahah Matt? Damn, you should have. Hahah.

Top Bottom