For Sale NSW Various Left Over VR4 Goodies, MMCS spares, Custom Sub Box, Turbos and more

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Sold my car so have some bits left over....
Items and prices:
Custom subwoofer Box to suit 12" slimline sub and a Legnum Boot - $200 ONO (Sub itself not included)

Condition:
Not too shabby on the sides you see as shown below, a couple of marks where it's compressed the carpet against the body of the car.

Description:
I built this subwoofer box from 19mm MDF from memory when I got my VR4. I used a 12" slimline pioneer sub and it's to suit that sort of volume.

It will sit neatly on the left side of your Legnum boot and is held from falling over with a couple of straps that hook into the tie down points just below the window in that location. Fits neatly, works well. Buy it :)

Items and prices:
Next up is an MMCS touch screen and climate control unit. You will need this in a hurry if you have one and it fails. You can buy the screen from Mitsubishi as a spare part. Only costs $2900 ex japan plus freight. The climate control module is no longer available and therefore priceless!

touch screen sold! Climate control module still up for grabs - $50

Condition:
Pretty good, and working last weekend when I checed them before I sold my car. A couple of marks as you can see in the photos but nothing too major. The MMCS screen has one row of pixels failed around where the temp display, no biggie. Shown on the pics
Description:
MMCS touchscreen and climate control module 16:9 to suit FL VR4. If you have MMCS youwant these as spares

Items and prices:

MMCS Navi drive for PFL I suspect. I tried this on my car and it worked but the pixels were all screwy etc like it as for the wrong size screen so I suspect this is for a PFL. These are $3500 as a spare part from Mitsubishi Ex Japan. I'll sell for $100 ONO. Pic of part number to confirm it's what you need.

Condition:
Seems to work - see above

Description:

Ummm.... Navigation DVD drive for PFL. I think.

Items and prices:
Subaru (Clarion) head unit - $30

Condition: Working, looks fine

Description:

CD/Tuner Head unit from the 2000 model outback

Items and prices:
Pair of stock VR4 turbos with broken compressor outlets (some twit didn't unbolt the bolts before removing the y pipe. No, this was not me! ), otherwise in good condition, no shaft play. $150
Condition:
Look fine, came off working engine just the broken comp outlets as per pics

Description:
TD03 stock turbos x 2.

Items and prices:
Pair of ayc driveshafts $50
Condition:
were fine when they came off the car, I would put new boots on the cv's and repack. that's me though

Description:
ayc rear driveshafts
Items and prices:
AC compressor to suit VR4 - $25

Condition:
as far as I know this is working, came off a car that got the AC deleted, slight squeak on the belt pulley.

Description:
um - AC compressor
Items and prices:
VR4 Throttle body - $25

Condition:
came off working engine so....

Description:
Throttle body to suit VR4. Maybe you want to rebuild one and paint etc, then swap over, minimal time off the road this way. It's not the fully hectic larger one though. Just the std one

Delivery options:
Will post at buyers expense or pickup fine

Payment methods:
paypal / EFT

Contact details:
steve@transformance.com.au
or
zero424 eight72 six73

Photos:
Sub Box Front
Sub box 1.jpg

Sub Box Top
Sub box 2.jpg

Sub Box Rear

Sub Box 3.jpg

MMCS Screen
MMCS 1.jpg

MMCS Screen lit up, you can just see the dud pixels
MMCS Screen with row of bad pixels 1.jpg

MMCS screen zoomed in
MMCS Screen with row of bad pixels 2.jpg

Climate control Module

Climate Control module 1.jpg

Navi Drive
Navi drive 1.jpg

Navi Drive Label up close
Navi Label.jpg

Subaru Head Unit (Clarion CD/Tuner - part hand not included)
Subaru Head unit.jpg

Turbos with broken comp outlet - otherwise fine!
Old Turbos 1 Small.jpg

Up close of the first
Old Turbos 2 Small.jpg

Up close of the second
Old Turbos 3 Small.jpg
Turbo 1 Small.jpg
Turbo 2 Small.jpg
Turbo 3 Small.jpg
Turbo 4 Small.jpg

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Ummmm. No thanks. Could give you a replica?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Bump, all these must go, make offers

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Let me know if the waste gate actuators are good, I will check mine with a bike pump next weekend if i dont get a chance before hand.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Sure, pm me an offer :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
1st set of turbos sold
Mmcs touch screen sold pending payment

First post updated

wendnarb

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
1998 VR4 legnum
Help me install the sub and amp and I'll buy the box? Haha

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Sure. In fact you wanna buy the sub and amp as well? I'm not going to use them anymore....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
bumpity. mmcs screen sold too

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
What amp is it? Im in the market for a second hand monoblock to run my sub. Hopefully migrating the 4ch from the boot to power the other speakers.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Pioneer monoblock. 250w rms from memory

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
How much are you looking for for it?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
hmmm might be 350W, if you care I can check, how about $100 for the amp.

I should have listed them up but I still have a complete stereo setup minus head unit:

MB Quart front splits, retail was 1500!
Rockford Fosgate Rear speakers
Rockford Fosgate 4x100WRMS (Could be 150W even) Amp
Sub and box and monoblock amp
All wiring and fuses etc, big wiring kit stuff
$1200 for the lot!

If anyone is interested I'll get better details, it's all pretty high end gear from about 4-5years ago.

Top Bottom