vehicle inspection.

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
Hi all,
I might be interested in a car down Melbourne way. I live in Canberra and would like an enthusiast to check it over for me prior to me traveling down there.

I would be happy to pay for someone's time to check it out for me (assuming they know what they are looking for) or on the other hand, are there any recommendations for workshops that know a bit about these I could get it checked at?

The car is located in Clayton.

Thank you in advance.

wil

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
99 Leggy
Got any links to the car your interested in? The closest to Clayton would be Tech 1/RTR/Techsport.

wil

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
99 Leggy
ops... hahaha forgot about you guys too! He won't be needing the RWC, as the OP is in ACT lol! Have edited my post lol!

Richard, can you ask the seller to take it into Tech 1 for a pre purchase inspection report? Steve can also inspect underneath the car while it's on the hoist? Clayton to Ferntree Gully is like 15 - 20 mins away.

chardo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
richard
Drive
2000 type S, Manual and Recaro's
Cheers for that Wil.

Steve will give the seller a call and see if he can bring to you. I will give you a call on Monday.

Thanks again guys.

wil

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
99 Leggy
No probs. If that doesn't work out. Let me know, im about 15 mins way from Clayton. I can do a quick run down of the car for you.

d3ck5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dexter
Drive
VR4, VR6
Hi, my name is Matt, I live in Brisbane and I intrested in Galant in Melbourne also I would like an enthusiast to check it over for me prior to me traveling down there. Id be happy to pay for someone's time and petrol to check it out for me. Car is in Rowville in Melbourne.

Here is link www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/rowville/cars-vans-utes/galant-vr4-awd/1060921339

Thank you for any help :)

happy to check it out unless someone else has offered. send me a PM when you get a sec and well organise it

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
I could also take a look if Dex can't do it. I'm about 20km from Rowville. I can also ask Malcolm from Mits-Fix if he's familiar with the car.

Top Bottom