First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
christmastreedecoratedfi2.jpg
Melbourne OZVR4 Christmas Party - Saturday the 6th of December
christmastreedecoratedfi2.jpg

When December 6th 2008

Where Meet Albert Park (see map ONE.) The huge car park outside where Redheads nightclub used to be. Or for those too young to remember that, oposite Orchestra Victoria.
Roll to Portsea Pub. (see maps TWO, THREE and FOUR)
3746 Pt Nepean Road, Portsea, 3944

What time 10:00am for a 10:30am depart.
Takes 1.5 hours to get there, lets allow 2 hours for fuel stops and smoke stops, and perhaps a phot shoot or two.

What cost Allow for $25 a meal, and a tank of fuel.

What do we need UHF radio if you have one, GPS/MAP incase you have never been there before and you lose the pack for some strange reason. Mobile phone. X-Mas spirit! lol

Numbers are not limited really, I will book for 20, so please let me know if you are bringing someone so I can accomodate. I will be giving my credit card number and if anyone pulls out I get charged $10 per head for any "no shows". Just keep that in mind.
smile.png

Who is coming
1 Nick CONFIRMED

2 Andrew (Nick's friend Wife pulled out) CONFIRMED
3 Gavin
CONFIRMED
4 Mrs Gavin CONFIRMED
5 Joe CONFIRMED
6 Mrs Joe CONFIRMED
7 Steve CONFIRMED
8 Clare CONFIRMED
9 Scottie CONFIRMED
10 Mrs Scottie - Not attending
11 Monty CONFIRMED
12 Mrs Monty CONFIRMED
13 SteveUS Not attending
14 JMO (Jason) CONFIRMED
15 Mrs JMO CONFIRMED
16 Mookers CONFIRMED
17 Mookers friend CONFIRMED
18 Hodgie (Anthony) CONFIRMED
19 Mrs Hodgie (Meghan) CONFIRMED
20 Loredana (Clare and steve's friends)CONFIRMED
21 Jason (Clare and steve's freinds)CONFIRMED

This is early stages of planning this out, so please any questions or suggestions, please post up. I just wanted to get the ball rolling so it gave EVERYONE the chance to have some input and perhaps make some suggestions.

A suggestion for the KK:

People attending, and I mean ALL people attending will be required to bring a present with the buyers name on it somewhere in the form of a card or tag or texta.
If you are bringing someone, then they are required to do the same, and you MUST post up letting me know you are bringing someone. Min of $10 on the present. They will then be put in a basket, each person attending will be handed a present that is not theirs, and everyone will be HAPPY! Presents have to be generic as ther will be children there. So anyone thinking of buying one of those T-Shirts off eBay saying "Dildo Model" will be required to put some more thought into it.!

Lunch at Portsea pub is fantastic, and if the weather is good, it will make for a fantastic day out. I have already booked and we have secured a table on the Portsea Deck, so we get the same view in the pic above! Top spot.

PM me with any questions you might have. Once you have posted interest in this event I will PM you with my mobile number so you can contact me should you need to.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Portsea Pub

pano02smllph8.jpg

MAP ONE
albertparkmeetnc6.jpg

MAP TWO
portseadirectionstimepj4.jpg

MAP THREE
portseawidewi6.jpg

MAP FOUR
portseaclosemj4.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
lokiportsea3ha1.jpg

...and here's what we did after the Portsea Pub in November last year!

I'm in (with the Katie-girl as well).

The funny thing is my work "family fun day" Christmas Party is ALSO at Albert Park Lake at the BBQs at 12:00 on the same day. They all know what Loki looks like so it's going to be very stealth ninja.

Hang on, I can hide amongst the other Legnums/Galants!

And meh, the work people I want to catch up with, I'll drink with them later that evening anyway.

Oh and the last time we did this, DEFINITELY bring those hand-held UHF radios. It was piss-funny co-ordinating things between the cars. Remember how we corralled a Maloo Ute (forward, behind, left and right) that was annoying us? Pure gold!

Should be fun :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Any chance I could join the convoy as you pass through Frankston? I'll try and get the day free but I might not be able to get away until 11:30.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Any chance I could join the convoy as you pass through Frankston? I'll try and get the day free but I might not be able to get away until 11:30.

Did you want to come down for the entire event Derek or just the cruise?
You are more than welcome to join the cruise. :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
If I come along, it will be for lunch and everything. I just might not be able to get away early enough to start at Albert Park. And we'd be driving through Frankston anyway.

If I can get away early enough though, I will start at Albert Park with everyone else.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
If I come along, it will be for lunch and everything. I just might not be able to get away early enough to start at Albert Park. And we'd be driving through Frankston anyway.

If I can get away early enough though, I will start at Albert Park with everyone else.

I will assume you will let me know for certain closer to the date.
When you do, I will put your name down. Hope you can make it. :)

G

Unregistered
this sounds shit!

nah just joking.. i am in 100% and ill let you know if the gf is comming aswell.
im so excited for this. portsea FTW

G

Unregistered

This is a vid of the last GTRYDAZ cruise nick and i attended, was a wicked day, i bet you who know me can guess who's champaign forester that is.lol

BLK foz with 20's and straight cuts FTW.lol

p.s im not sure how to do that youtube tag thing.sorry

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Three guys and three girls so far. Nice!

joe, I've fixed the youtube tags for you.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Count Clare and myself in, might even bring the little one. She needs more exposure to car culture!

I've got two radios this time if some one wants to start counting.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm buying myself a pair for early Christmas. Never going without a set again!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
So are you gonna daisy chain the radios from car to car?

"Gav, can you tell Steve to tell Nick to tell Joe to slow the hell down?!!"

G

Unregistered
So are you gonna daisy chain the radios from car to car?

"Gav, can you tell Steve to tell Nick to tell Joe to slow the hell down?!!"

what do you mean? in the foz?
thanks gav for fixing my youtube link, you'll have to teach me sometime.

nick narstarsia is a 100% yes and rob is a maybe ill let you know.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
We just all set it to the same channel on the UHF and we're fine :)

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
The Monty Wagon will be coming (if all goes to plan)
I assume i will be driving him and will be bringing my lass Ally.

Maybe with 2 other mates aswell , i just dont know yet.

Put me down as a definite for 2

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
Awesome idea

Guys and gals,

This has to be one of the best event ideas I have seen for ages. I F#$cken wish I could attend, but work commitments have taken priority during this period (Once in a life time sort of commitment).
By the way, tonight I had the most amount of fun I've ever had since I got it, in my Galant. Short story, my brother has a 3.8 V6 Holden that he's modified recently. He know his $hit wanted to see how my VR4 performed in comparison. I've never been down FZ lane so fast in all my life. My bro was amazed at the 'no mercy' factor this car gave at 170 clicks and accel. One of the most exhilarating rides so far!!!
I wish I could be there during Xmas!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Thanks mate, yes this is going to be a top day. However it is the people who make the day really! Shame you cant make it, maybe come down for the Albert Park pre cruise and say hi?

Top Bottom