[VIC] 2008 X-Mas Party

G

Unregistered
Am i too late yet to join the party? Trying to organise my better half to come along but will confirm mid week, so if its not to late... Hodgie's in!!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Send Nick a PM, Anthony.

By the way Nick I'm assuming that the KK guidelines as posted in the first post are still accurate? I'll be bringing my friend Jimmy (since my wife isn't into the whole car-and-cruise thing), and I'll let him know he needs to bring a gift.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
That's a shame Derek, my girl loved the last one :)

Has it really been a year since the last Vic cruise? Hmmm...

G

Unregistered
Hey Nick, As Derek ppointed out what is the deal with the KK thing?

Is it a + or a -

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I reckon it's a go. Going to go shoppin' for radios and stuff this Saturday. Hell, maybe give Loki a good interior steam clean whilst I'm at it.

G

Unregistered
Good to see you in Gav, Hopefully we get some good weather next weekend for a nice day down the peninsula

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* I packed Loki away under covers after the damn thorough clean-up and out. It looks mint! I will be driving the lass' Vitara this week.

But then I got a call from Bogan Bob (aka Dion), who's here from Adelaide for a mate's Bucks' Weekend so off went the covers (eyeballing the dark clouds) and back into the city. Just got home.

BRING ON NEXT WEEKEND!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Current forecast for next Saturday:

Partly cloudy. Isolated showers. Winds south to southwesterly averaging up to 30 km/h.
City: Shower or two. Min 13 Max 20

Well, that's for the city, anyway. No doubt it'll change before the week is out.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Current forecast for Legnums next Saturday.

Tightly packed. Organised mayhem. Heading South midday averaging up to 100km/h before heading north in the afternoon averaging 100km/h with severe gusts in-between.

Minimum 1, Maximum 10 (not confirmed).

That's for Albert Park Lake to Portsea :D

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
So are we all pumped about this?
I will organise the KK tonight, stand by people!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Nah, she works on Saturdays. Was going to try and get the day off but i dion't think she is that keen.

I would be keen on bringing the EVO down, but that is like cheating on my Legnum or something :D

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Can people who have not confirmed yet please do so ASAP!

I need to lock this in with the hotel by Thursday!

Top Bottom