[Vic] 25th November - Sorrento Cruise

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
After some round-table discussions at our last carwash meet it was decided that we should organise a run down to the Sorrento back beach car park for a photo shoot. Details are as follows:

Date: Sunday the 25th of November.

Time: Meet at 9:30 for a 10am departure

Start point: Corner of Warrigal and Waverley Roads in the old Mega-Mart / K'Mart garden centre car park.

Route: We will shoot down the Monash free way and continue though to Hastings. From there we will drive through to Flinders, Cape Shank and up to Sorrento.

Maps:
Meeting point
Sundaythe25thofNovember.jpg

Route
25thnovemberroute.jpg

Cruise Guide Lines:
1) Only moderators may advertise this event elsewhere.
2) No stupid behaviour on the roads, If you f#@k around you can go home.
3) Make sure you have a full tank of petrol! Der :p
4) Bring two way radios if you have them.
5) Partners and kids are welcome.

1 Steve + 1
2 Nick + 1 (Joe)
3 BuzzPuppy + 1
4 Trist
5 Van
Tristian
Bob
JETVR4

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh, so you want to avoid what happened with the other cruise on another forum? *ahem*

I will be there with bells on (and yes, maybe some clothes). Who wants to be the "nutcase" and take a photo from the last car in the cruise? The last car must have a moonroof open and taken from the roofline forward. Please? :D

I think there's going to be an element of caution when we're driving since panels will be hard to come by. Maybe I should put a sign up in the rear windows saying "WE'RE NOT MAGNAS!"

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Any suggestions on where to go for lunch?
I would have thought Portsea Pub would be the best option, but the cheaper option would be to just get fish and chips and sit on the beach down near the ferry?

Thoughts?

G

Unregistered

Route: We will shoot down the Monash free way and continue though to Hastings. From there we will drive through to Flinders, Cape Shank and up to Sorrento.

make it sorrento in perth, and i'll join in. :D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
make it sorrento in perth, and i'll join in. :D

Hmm... we might have to leave a few days earlier then. :p

As for lunch I'm not entirely fused. A parma would be nice, but then again fish and chips on the beach, WHY ALL THESE HARD QUESTIONS NICK!!!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
BuMp....

Where is everyone?? Vic guys need to get their shit sorted! :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ohhhh! sorry man, I thought you thought it was next week end. I'll just stop thinking now ok :p

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
how are we going for this one people? Any others coming along?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
should be right to come can i russel up some other mates to come down. They dont have legnums, but then again neither do i haha

G

Unregistered
tell ya mte with that nice as GTR to come trist.. cmon guys only 2 weeks away lets get it moving.. gee i think if we dont get a good turn out ill get my mum to drive and get another legnum there..lol yea rite

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Guys,

Sorry, not going to be able to make it. Kids have baseball until 11.30 so it would be 12.30 before i could leave home.

Regards
Gavin

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
so we have, what, three legnum's going? If that's the case I don't really think there is any point. Lets see who else puts their hand up and go from there.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Don't think i'll be able to make this cruise got friends from NZ over visiting.:rolleyes:

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
tell ya mte with that nice as GTR to come trist.. cmon guys only 2 weeks away lets get it moving.. gee i think if we dont get a good turn out ill get my mum to drive and get another legnum there..lol yea rite

Joe feel free to give me your keys anytime :) no need to bother your mum

G

Unregistered
your magna is probly quicker than the legnum.. and its bad enuf me driving it.lol

so is this still on, im looking forward to a day at the beach and a good meal and/or beer at portsea..

Top Bottom