[VIC] Brads in town cruise! Sat 29th Dec

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
As per this thread, Bradc is visiting Melbourne for a few days so we are gona pick him up and head up into the Dandenong mountains for some lunch!

Details are somewhat lacking rite now as to where we will all meet but we will be heading for the skyhigh lookout as its a great spot to grab a bite and share a beer or two.

map.gif

Put your name down if you intend to join us as it should make for a great day out.

Attending:

1) Bradc
2) snickells
3) JETVR4
4) Buzz

G

Unregistered
sorry cant make it guys, working on saturday and then going to queensland straight after work.. have a beer for me and brad hope to meet the guru some other time mate..
cheers joe

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Myself and the girl will be there to represent the silver Legnums and ourselves :) Besides, I think it's my turn to buy the beers?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Arrhh, I'm heading down to phillip island friday night or saturday morning for NYE Spew... however pyramid rock is gonna go off! If anyone be keen i'll do a car wash either thurday or friday anytime to get the car looking good to show off down there and to scare all the WRX and V8 drivers on the way down hehe..

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
the best part is that I know the area around there very well, I've been up from Belgrave to Monbulk a million times, and I love that road!

Also the road up to crystal mountain or some place like that is good to :)

Jonty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Jon
Drive
Subaru
hey guys i've just joined up here and would LOVE to come. but freakin work calls and so i daresay i won't be able to make it.

tho i have been up to skyhigh - both during the day and nite, and its awesome up there. heaps of twisty roads leadin up to it too! ;)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
just bumping, I'll be in Melbourne on the 24th and am really looking forward to the meet

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I will bring the PLOW along, now it is registered I can rip up the snow tyres! lol

anthony

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
tony
Drive
Rare Manual Legnum VR-4
so how far is OZ from NZ? how long a flight?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
come down here and find out!

It's about 3000km I think, it's about 3.5 hours going to Melbourne and a little under 3 on the way back due to trade winds at 40000ft

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yep, counting down 'til next week. So where are we meeting up to start of with before we fang it uphill? Funnily enough, the girl will be doing the run uphill since she knows them VERY well and is curious to give it a crack in Loki.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
That's one hell of a hike from sylvan brad, but if who ever is driving you is cool with it then that's fine by us.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
well it will be a good drive back then :)

the only other place I could suggest is puffing billy, just outside the station in Belgrave there is a lot of parking, but that isn't much of a drive at all, we'd be done in 10 minutes!

Top Bottom