[VIC] Friday Night Wash Meet - Briar Hill

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yep, I'm calling it. Friday night @ Briar Hill car wash in, you guessed it, Briar Hill.

Date: Friday the 27th of March

Time: 8pm onwards

Reason: Just Coz'

Where: Corner of Gladstone & Sherbourne Rd's Briar Hill

See red marker on the map below:

[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.784724,145.123033&amp;spn=0.164859,0.078363&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.784724,145.123033&amp;spn=0.164859,0.078363&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I'll have my Galant in Melbourne that night. Unfortunately unless you move the location to Festival Hall, I won't be able to make it.

So... let's move the location to the Rise Against/A Death In The Family show.

Gary31

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
96 Legnum V-r4
Hey Guys i'm up for something on Friday.
thats a bit of a distance from me but i'm cool with that, also i can get dinner at bolton st chicken shop. but if we could move it closer to oakleigh that would be sweet.

G

Unregistered
i could prob turn up but wouldnt be till like 10-10:30, not sure what time you guys are hanging around till

G

Unregistered
Where the heck is Brair Hill? I am a from the country so please forgive my ignorance :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Where the heck is Brair Hill? I am a from the country so please forgive my ignorance :p

Click the red icon on the map, tell it to give you directions from your house and your good to go. Yay maps!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Bugger! My car has no brakes. If they arrive tomorrow i'll be there, otherwise might miss out :eek:(

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'll be late as I have to build a clothes rack for my mother for an art show tomorrow, yay, the joy.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
how did this go?
Sorry i did not get there.
Here is a pic of my reason.
I was on my way there and VTEC wouldnt kick in....I thought gee that is strange.
Tried again....nothing!
Just had brand new clutch put in on Friday and full service...thought maybe a vac hose had popped off as I could smell oil aswell. So babied it back home. As I was getting closer to home I noticed smoke coming from engine area. Oil light flickered! OH SHIT!

Luckily I was almost home so I rolled it with the engine off down the street and into the driveway!

OIL002.jpg

Sump plug came out!
Had to shoot up to Honda Sat morning and get some more engine oil and a new sump plug and washer!

Sorry I missed it guys, it was a nice night for a meet too!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
V-tec just kicked in YO!

If you don't wana see us man, you can just say so, you dont need to destroy your car just to make an excuse :p

Don't worry, we will defiantly be heading there again soon, its a great spot with heaps of room. All we need is for Joe to bring us down some piza and it'll be perfect!

Top Bottom