[VIC] Spotted - Silver Legnum on Blackburn Rd

G

Unregistered
Who was driving the silver Legnum turning from Blackburn Rd onto Monash freeway east @ 18:00 Tuesday 10th Oct?

G

Unregistered
hmmmmm, not mine lol. Was it a plain one or a super VR4?

only gray one i know is Joe's mum's

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
That's the wrong side of town for Joe's Mum but I think the super @ Kamikaze has sold so perhaps its someone who isn't on the site?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Joe's mum has the 17" Volks so pertty easy to identify.
Did you see any rims champ? Exhaust? DARK tint?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Silver Legnum eh? Maybe it could be the one sold @ Kamikaze Motors (Super VR4) but that would have a black body kit and mine should be colour-coded by now. Speaking of which, Scott, is your dad driving around in my Legnum? *lol*

Hate to nit-pick, but isn't Tuesday the 9th October and today (Wednesday) the 10th? :D

Should we put this all in the one thread? Keeps it neat, easy to keep track of and sightings are going to increase over the coming months.

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259

G

Unregistered
Yes, I agree in the one thread. I actually thought I'd seen that somewhere, but couldn't find it last night (the 10th!!). So sighting was Tuesday the 9th then...

As for the car, it was only a fast glimpse from the passengers side as we passed the car on the drivers side, so all details escaped me apart from the red 'VR4' badge and silverish colour (and long haired driver possibly). They were stopping and we were doing 60 odd k's.

G

Unregistered
dont think it was me, my old girl only drives to work and home and thats heidelberg.. i think you'll know if its me driving..lol

G

Unregistered
I spotted a Silver PFL Legnum today turning from Warrigal Rd onto Waverley Rd - had stock wheels and a big Ralliart sticker on the back (was not a sooper) Is it anyone on here?

G

Unregistered
shit, we have a spotted thread.. there must be a coupple of legs comin in to aus now..
i keep spotting a white legnum screaming past my work... oh yea its nick.lol

Top Bottom