[VIC] Wash Meet - Friday 18th Sep - Gav's wedding prep!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yo, Mexicans!

I've gota wash the Galant before gracefully driving Gavin's wife-to-be's bridal party around on Saturday, so I thought I'd take the car down to a carwash and spend a few hours cleaning and polishing so it looks awesome on the day.

Any one wana come down and hang out?

I'm going to be at the Briar Hill Carwash from about 6pm onwards, as I've got quite allot to do. There is a pizza place, or fish and chips just across the road for a bite to eat and I'll be bringing some beers... :D

Details

Where: Briar Hill Carwash, 35 Sherbourne Rd Briar Hill
When: Friday the 18th of September
Time: 6pm onwards

Map

[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.784724,145.123032&amp;spn=0.164859,0.078363&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.784724,145.123032&amp;spn=0.164859,0.078363&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">OzVR4 - Victorian Club Meet Locations</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAP]

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
You mean Gav isn't turning up Kittens Style to wash it for you???

Might turn up for a little to discuss the Saturday with you Steve, but prob wont be there long..

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
BAH!
Cant make it sorry kids , the car will be off the road + i will be horribly drunk.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
PM-ing you mroe details now re: Saturday :)

I may even make the trip north!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Im working that night but ill most likely come after work and give you a hand if your still there.

Ill call you first.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, it looks like we don't need to be there 'til 2pm, so we may be leaving from my place at 12:30pm.

Also, there is an issue with ground clearance when we pick up Katie with where she was staying (Loki got a tiny bit of a scrape as it "beached" itself going into the "street", which is unsealed, pock-marked steep road).

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
I'm keen for the meet, it's just 6pm is a little too early! Could maybe be there by 8?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh we'll be there for a while methinks, especially after today's rain :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Andre, I'll be there for quite a while as I've got heaps to do, so feel free to come down when ever you like.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
im a tradie. :(

but yeah , i suppose the women to throw themselves at me a fair bit.

im pretty popular.

**** im drunk already:love:

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Leaving now, it's going to take me a while to drive up there though!

Top Bottom