[VIC] Wash Meet - Wednesday the 28th July - HEAPS OF NOTICE!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
WOO HOO yeh im in, coming in the wifes echo again as my car is 95% complete. Time to meeet some new members.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Ah bummer it turns out I can't make this one. My wife is out at a work thing that night, so I gotta stay home with the kids.

G

Unregistered
ok.. so i guess i better make an effort and come meet you guys... I think im the newest member to the Legnum Brotherhood

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea, the car wash! The location never changed, we always met there and then went on to the P.C.P.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So, the missus is out of town, and I'm going to a Washmeet/Pancake Parlour instead of Kittens.

Works for me!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Its my dads bday today and we are having dinner.

If its end early ill come to the meet.

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
How was it all? For some reason I thought it was next week and only past night realised it was tonight! Went out for dinner anyway lol, and the weather was shithouse!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Was pretty good actually!

I was held up at work, rang Steve before hand letting him know I'd be there at 9pm. Quick round of photos outside Mitsubishi Nunawading and off to Doncaster Pancake Parlour for a bite to eat and some drinks. Helluva lot warmer too.

We stayed 'til 11pm where Tristian rocked up after his Dad's birthday and it was a good ol' fashioned catch-up. We winced at Pete's rear-end, wondered where Rob's beast was going to turn up all complete (so no more Toyota "Echo" action) and Chris' clean-slate manual white Series 2 Legnum that will slowly be transformed like his previous ride :)

Oh, and I may have lost a number of demerit points + wallet hit. May end up the most expensive wash-meet ever for me!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
steve i saw you last nigth. Was looking directly at you beeping and you didn't turn around lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea... sorry man, I was actually ignoring you :p

In reality, I was trying to stop my lungs from hacking their way out of my chest, and... ignoring you.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Recipe for Mancakes:

Ingredients:

Bag of structural grout, if unavailable just use cement
Half a cup of short, rusty nails, about 15mm long. Or drop a large stone in one turbo while running at full boost, and use the subsequent turbine fragments.
Axle grease
Water
SP3
Iron oxide scraped fresh from a falcodore and then pounded into powder with an old boot.

Utensils:

Bucket*
Power drill with paint-mixing attachment*
Large frying pan, or large-diameter plant-pot base
Bricklaying trowel

*May be substituted for cement mixer

Add 500ml water to the bucket. Then gradually add grout/cement and water while mixing, to achieve desired viscosity. Remember, the thinner the mix, the longer it will take to cure.
Then add the nails, mixing thoroughly.
Coat inside of frypan/pot plant base heavily in the axle grease, then pour desired amount of Mancake mix, shape with trowel, and let sit.
After two hours or so (varies depending on water content) gently turn pan upside down and tap the base until the mancake falls out.
Drizzle with SP3 or some gearbox oil to taste, dust with iron oxide, consume (goes down well with a mug of DOT 5 or diesel) , then call an ambulance, and your dentist.

Enjoy!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
LOL to the man-cakes.

And to the ruby-red-headed waitress who looked after us, top marks for the entertainment :)

PS>> The ""18 years 6 months" comment doesn't apply to your impending child, Smitty *hehehe* Damn you and your sig, with yoshimitsu (stefan) and I starring in it!

Top Bottom