[Vic] Wash Patrol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Phone number added to first post as we don't know where tonight will end up being held due to shitty weather.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
still going to meet in the same spot for a little while anyway.

See you there Steve.

G

Unregistered
Well it was cold, and it is now official that Nick has the most washed Legnum in Australia :p good to just chat i vote for next meet being somewhere warmer

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I agree guys, looking into "Garage" or perhaps "Pancake Parlor" in Doncaster.

Definately something warmer!

Maybe meet at a wash, and then roll on to warmer environment?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Sounds good Nick, wash the cars then grab a hot drink. Maybe dabble in a little pancake eating :p How delicious.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
sounds like a plan. Nick i forgot your twirl ;) next time.

EDIT: havn't had a short stack in ages. definetly down for Pancake palour. Also i rkn we should keep this a weekly event

G

Unregistered
My vote is for the pancake palour, Garage is fine, but i may be going there the following weekend with JDMST :p

G

Unregistered
Which you should all come to, incidentally! Of course, if you don't confirm with us soon, you'll have to find your own table if you decide to just show up, haha.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm busy the night its on Van, But I'll defiantly put my name down for the next one.

Looks like the pancake parlour is winning for next weeks location?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Yer i saw that. i was more refering to going to pancake palour or something... or has that just died and we keep i at the car wash.
given today's and yesterdays weather car wash is looking good. and god know my car needs one :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]Doncaster Pancake Parlour.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]550 Doncaster Road,
Doncaster
(just off the Eastern Freeway)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]I wont be able to attend though guys as it is my Fiance's B'Day on Tuesday and I need to take her out for dinner. She would kill me if I took her there for her B'Day, trust me, the thought crossed my mind![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]Post up if your keen and I will change the Primary post to reflect the event if people are keen for it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif]I would suggest a 7:00pm meet at the normal car wash on Whitehorse Rd, and then a short cruise down Blackburn Rd to Doncaster Rd, hang a left turn, then your almost there. 8:00pm meet at the Parlour.[/FONT]

G

Unregistered
Either way of what? I will be there, need to get out of the house for an evening of fine dinning

G

Unregistered
Sorry guys, I've gotta pull out of this one, something's come up.

Have fun, those who go!

G

Unregistered
I will be at the car wash on Moroondah HWY at 7, and will be there for half an hour, So if you are keen meet me there, or give me a call or text on 0417547875

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ok, everyone is pulling out tonight! Don't bother showing up, no one is gona be there.

Next week :)

G

Unregistered
I was there washing my car :p

I went for a drive up to a mates at Olinda, and one one car got in my way :D

Top Bottom