[Vic] Wash Patrol

G

Unregistered
I think so, yeah. Nick needs to update the first post, the slack bastard!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ha Ha Tuesday night dude, sorry about the confusion, you wouldn't be the first person to go to a meet on the wrong day :p hey Steve

No, it wouldnt would it Jason. :rolleyes:

And I thought we were meeting at the wash, then heading over to the parlour?
But then again, as Jason has so kindly pointed out, Im not so good at the were and when's.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
lol

I dont think i can make it :(

Ive got gold class tickets to the simpsons movie tonight at 730.

will you guys still be at the parlour around 10?

Stick my number (on first post) in your phone and txt us. If I answer, we are, If not, well, Im probably in bed.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Guys I have so much work on at the moment, there is no way I am going to get out of here in time. So I wont be able to make it until later either.

I will call Snickells and see where you are all at.

Enjoy your "short stacks".

G

Unregistered
Guys I'm really sorry, but I have to pull out again! I've just got too much homework to do between now and tomorrow. Tried to get it all done in time but eh, such is the nature of being a fucking student :(

Have fun, those who go!

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
I want to attend tonight, but im confused as to exactly where we're supposed to be meeting, and when.

This thread is kinda hard to follow.......

dre

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
How was the night guys? Did Snickells whip out his "short stack" ?

G

Unregistered
I've got a feeling my availability on Tuesdays is going to stay shit. I've got school on Wednesday nights, so Tuesday nights are usually devoted to getting my homework polished up :(

G

Unregistered
Last night was good, it was awesoem to see some new faces, even though we only had 5 people, and my pancakes kicked ass

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Mmmmm.. extra cream thanks lol. Great to see some more people starting to comedown, even a new Legnum! I wonder how long it will be before we see a Galant?

I think we might have to start a new system for informing everyone where to go. Nick, Ill have a chat with you about it during the week.

G

Unregistered
I might just make a child forum for Wash Patrol inside each of the regional subforums, and we can have a new thread each time rather than keeping this ratty old one going for the whole thing. What do you think boys?

GSRSOL

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
CD5A/CE9A Hybird
I might just make a child forum for Wash Patrol inside each of the regional subforums, and we can have a new thread each time rather than keeping this ratty old one going for the whole thing. What do you think boys?

i wouldnt bother with a subforum, just post a new wash patrol thread with the date in question in the heading, that way theres much less confusion :)

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I dont mind guys, whatever is easiest for the masses!

I thought having the one thread, with the initial post being the one updated with the DATE would be the easiest way to do it.

Open to suggestions though.

* I hereby reserve the right to ignore any suggestions without any notice or reason to substantiate.

G

Unregistered
i wouldnt bother with a subforum, just post a new wash patrol thread with the date in question in the heading, that way theres much less confusion :)

Yeah I thought about that, but considering we have fortnightly meets, I don't want this forum filling up with an endless list of WP threads haha.

Top Bottom