Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
TXT FOR DETAILS: 0412 609 310

Date: Tuesday 14/08/07
Location: Blackburn Car Wash, then Doncaster Pancake Parlour. Map below is for the Car Wash Pre-meet. Then cruise to Pancake Parlour.
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

Meet at the Blackburn car wash, and then head down to Doncaster Pancake Parlour to be there by 8:30pm.
You are more than welcome to meet us at the Parlour at 8:30pm if that suits you better.

For those of you with GPS:

Doncaster Pancake Parlour
550 Doncaster Road, Doncaster

Nick

G

Unregistered
Hey Nick and the Technicolour Dreamcoat, go easy on the colour palette :p

Anyway, I'll be there!

I reckon official fortnightly ones would be good, but if people wanna do weekly, there's no reason they can't show up I guess eh!

G

Unregistered
Still quite a number of weeks off either of my Legnums arriving but I'll be there Wednesday to see Melbourne's current group of White VR4's!

I'd be up for a fortnightly meet also.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Every two weeks sounds fine by me, and I like the idea of an informal one on the off weeks too, as I'll be constantly washing my leggie when i get my hands on it.

Seeing as its black! haha.

Any chance we could make them a little earlier? Say 8 rather than 8:30? Its just that I'm old, (lol) and need my beauty sleep :p

G

Unregistered
Fort nightly sounds better, weekly is a bit to much, i don't want to see you guys that often :p in summer we may want to change it?

I will be there wed night, that spot on Moorondah is a good spot as well

G

Unregistered
Any chance we could change it to Tuesdays or Thursdays (preferably Thurs)? Not necessarily this week, but from the next one perhaps?

I've started an evening course for design, and it's on Wednesdays. Basically means I won't be able to go to Wash Patrol meets anymore :(

G

Unregistered
Or don't so he can't come :p As long as it's not friday nights i am fine, anyone else got preferences on what night?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Fortnightly sounds good. any night is cool with me. And ill be there on wednesday...

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Cant believe how many people have sent me PM's begging me to keep the day Wed so Van cant come! Unreal people! lol

All good, I dont mind what night, Tuesday night might work ok?

Anyone got objections to Tuesday nights?

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
Nah in fact you can make it tonight if ou want...
i will still come... fkn can't wait to finish work... god it busy today...

G

Unregistered
I guess so, but i won't be there until 8.30, i can't miss the simpsons :p

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
so is this still happening tonight
if so may or may not be able to come. sisters bday... see whats going down.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'm presuming that this is still on for the night of the 18th? I.e. tonight, not last night.

G

Unregistered
Nah we met last night, you missed out bitch.

Hehe naw it's on tonight. I shan't be there as I'll be at school, but you girls go ahead and enjoy life without me - I hear it's much better! ;)

Catch y'all next Tuesday, unless we're switching to fortnightly from this week on, in which case I'll see you the Tuesday after that.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Thoughts people?
It is pretty damn cold, and raining, I just went past the wash place, and there is no under car cover! Shall we "rain check" until Tuesday night next week?

G

Unregistered
It is meant to fine again start of next week, So i am all for next Tuesday, I have heard my living room is warm as @#!* so i think i may stay there for the evening :p

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I like the cold, It reminds me of the high-lands back in the mother country. Now where did I leave my kilt?

I do however Like the idea of coffee, and seating, and conversation all rolled into one.

Top Bottom