VIN compliance approval check on RAWS website

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
i got a bit too excited earlier, I went to check if my status had come up, so i pasted in the vin, and it actually returned a result. Then I realised I had copy/pasted Mitchys vin. Bugga! the wait continues...

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
There are no records matching the search criteria. :rolleyes:

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Has compliance actually been done for your car yet, Jase? It won't show up in the DOTARS website until the plate's been issued and all the paperwork has been completed.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
It has been complied and the paper work was submitted 10 days ago, just waiting on the plate. Even picked up and fitted my number plates today, all I need now is the dam plate :mad:

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Sounds like they're just being slack, dude - DW they'll get it sorted out eventually, hey at least its not holding up your car from getting on the road!! :D

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hey guys,

I just found out River City Compliance in Brendale that did my Gally. I was wondering if anyone else has had their cars complianced there. I'm mainly wanting to find out if anyone has had any nasty surprises like fluids not being changed etc like Shogun.

Cheers.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Hate to be the one to tell ya Josh my man, Shogan and River City are one in the same

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Ya can't hold me to this but I am pretty sure Shogun have interests in about 4 compliance/Car yards in Brissvegas

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Well that'd make sense - you couldn't possibly make enough money running just one RAW for it to be worthwhile, with only 100 plates a year.

Josh I wouldn't be concerned about Shogun doing the compliance - they do an ok job, and definitely better than some - I'm SO glad they didn't hack the f#@$ out of the rubber contact pad in my auto window control module! Just make sure you replace all your oils and you'll be fine. Truth be told, even if it HAD been done at compliance, I'd still prefer to do it again myself anyway.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
We run one 1 compliance shop, with 4 tech's 2 mech's 1 salesperson, 1 service person, one boss and it works over the whole year.
It's all about allocation, shome shops are better than others is all.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Well that'd make sense - you couldn't possibly make enough money running just one RAW for it to be worthwhile, with only 100 plates a year.

Josh I wouldn't be concerned about Shogun doing the compliance - they do an ok job, and definitely better than some - I'm SO glad they didn't hack the f#@$ out of the rubber contact pad in my auto window control module! Just make sure you replace all your oils and you'll be fine. Truth be told, even if it HAD been done at compliance, I'd still prefer to do it again myself anyway.

Yeah great point Trevor,

I must say I'm very impressed with the write ups on changing fluids. I'm looking at doing a shortened more user fiendly version of the AYC service guide.
And maybe doing one for the Transmission + cooler installation.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
Beat me to it ;)

Vehicle sales and servicing are two pretty decent additional income streams, Jase....

Yeah I agree. And thats why we do it all, but it is also limiting on growth potential as if all we are selling is the cars we import (as is the case) we are limited to 100 sales a year, plus a few Stageas and Supras that we have complied elsewhere.

Top Bottom