Vinny fabrication td04 manifolds

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Have been inquiring about the td04 manifolds made buy vinny fabrication in nz I just had a quote from them $1376nz for them plus post $167 to me if anybody was interested at looking down that path just to give people an idea. Anyone in Australia doing cheaper

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Keep in mind this is just the manifolds. The compressor housing needs modifying to relocate the actuator, downpipes are a tight fit, rad fans needs to be moved to the front of the rad (push fans instead of pull). Intake and outlet piping needs to be redone.

They are the old RaceFab jigs that vinnyfab bought and the only set of manifolds to ever be made on them is the ones for Carls car which I built the motor for here
https://www.ozvr4.com/threads/forged-engine-build-pics.14682/page-6

That thread has good photos of how the turbos sit. And detailed pics of the manifolds.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
For that price I think there are some better options available in regards to turbo upgrades. But it all comes down to what you want out of your car. A good daily or a track car, if you want to stay stock or go forged. And how deep your pockets are.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
It's just good to see that options are now starting to be readily available now days 10 years ago we had nothing available.

Top Bottom