VIP Galants/Legnums

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
well love the VIP look which is the look that ill be going for when i get my galant (nice subtle VIP look simple kits rims and slammed on its guts not uber massive **** off front bar VIP style lol)

so anywhose i tried searching and couldnt find much pics of VIP style galants or legnums. do YOU have any?if so pls be ever so kind and post some pics up pretty please.

spankx
Ash

G

Unregistered
Yeah I haven't seen any either, but it's definitely a look that I think is very suited to the Galant. If you look at how awesome the Toyota Chaser looks in VIP mode, I think that's a style the Galant can easily pull off!

Just keep the wheels tasteful I reckon, and you'll be right :D

There's some nice VIP in this thread at JDMST: http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?t=1411

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Sorry Ashneel, I pride myself on being able to find any requests for VR-4 pictures, but VIP is not easy.

What do you think about this one? Its the closest to VIP style I can find ...

p15.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Excuse me for being a nub *blushes*, but the VIP look is slammed, de-winged and crazy front bar? I like!

G

Unregistered
The VIP look is slammed, generally a black body, very dishy and usually very chromed or polished rims (with a good spoke pattern though, often very AMG-like), and a tasteful yet ridiculous bodykit.

That Legnum above isn't very VIP, but it's daaaamn hot. If I had one, it'd look like that. WTF are you OZVR4 boys doing wrong? ;)

G

Unregistered
thats a nice leggy but i'd loose the rear wing, just sticks out wrong...!!

G

Unregistered
keep the wing, that looks wicked. i gotta get my front windows tinted maybe match to the rear, what do ya think steve.lol

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
^ lol

+1 for the wing, the whole car is horn.

G

Unregistered
You posted the thumbnail, but without a link to the larger image...

G

Unregistered
van, was in relation to me? yeah my inageshack thing was f*ckin up, ill try again

G

Unregistered
402847453fulljp5.jpg

402847440fullrq9.jpg

402847447fullbt1.jpg

ok, that should work now, but yeah, airbagged and it'd be a pure 'vipper'

G

Unregistered
Yeah, VIPs usually have more dish and less of a sporty-look to the rims (simply chroming a rim isn't VIP, it's bling), but that's a good looking Galant for sure!

Top Bottom