Vormund // Mark // Adelaide

G

Unregistered
Hi all. Thought I'd join up since I'm currently looking for a VR-4.

My ideal VR-4 would be a Black Galant with leather trim (tan of course!) and sunroof. :D

This will be a second car to go along with my Mazda 3 SP23 Lux-pack sedan. :cool:

I'm 27 male blah blah etc.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I'm a Sagittarius and I like long walks on the beach ;)

You have a better chance of finding the tooth fairy than finding that combo, so I hope you are a patient man :)

Welcome to the forums! A couple of Adelaide guys (myself included) now have Legnums, so have a look around and get in touch if you want to see one in the metal.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey mate! Welcome to the forum :)

My g/f has an sp23 hatch with all the bells and whistles...awesome cars!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hi Mark, Welcome to the site.

I hope you find what you are looking for, we need a few more Galant owners on here, the Legnums are taking over the place :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Awesome taste you have, better start hunting now so you can score that combo. Don't let everyone get you down with words of doom, If your patient, you will find one.

G

Unregistered
Thanks guys.

While that is my ideal VR-4 I'll just settle for a sedan type-S basically. (would still like sunroof at least.) :) Since this is a secondary car I can afford to be patient thankfully.:cool:

edit: oh and Iron Chef, I've already fired off an email the other day wanting to look at that Legnum - I'm available in the afternoon early next week after you are finished at work if that is convenient for you.(I haven't seen one on the roads at all yet) My mate is looking for a Soarer as well, so I have a few questions :D

G

Unregistered
Good Luck with the treasure hunt Mark ... If ur not looking for a manual I think u'll get wat u want ... in time ...
Oh and welcome to the Forum

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome mark!! Another adelaidian, good to see.

I know theres at least 1 legnum on road in adelaide......:D

Top Bottom