VR-04-TT aka Paul // NSW

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey all, Paul's the name :)

I have a 1996 8th gen VR4 being complianced in Adelaide at the moment...I'd love to say I know when it'll be mine but I can't so I wont lol.

Anyways, it's been in compliance since November last year...it's been a long, gruelling and infuriating wait. I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end...

She's Trigger Mauve (metallic purple), 5 speed, AYC, with the carbon fibre look interior, also came with an HKS super drager exhaust and a set of 17" Sparco (made by Enkei) rims.

All the inspections have been done, it's just awaiting the plates now.

I live out in western sydney, near Penrith and the Blue Mountains.

Other things about me: I work in a musical instrument shop doing sales and repairs...my boss builds the Reynolds Valveart hand wired amplifiers and he's a friggen genius when there's anything with valves. A whole bucketload of top aussie guitarists use his amps...and I'll be amongst them as soon as I have the dosh...just need to work on the playing first lol

I'm in a band at the moment called Devils Water (so I think...I'm not 100% about this band anyway) we've only rehearsed 3 times as a band and we've had one gig. My g/f and I are going to start a jazz duet with guitar (me) and clarinet/sax (her). I play anything from gypsie jazz to rockabilly to metal. It's all great fun!

I do a bit of mountain bike riding when I get the chance too...it's fun...when you don't come off into a spiky tree...

Anyways, I'll shut up now :)

G

Unregistered
A jazz duo eh! Captain Cultured ain't ya! Haha.

Welcome to the new OZVR4 mate, good to have ya here!

BTW, I thought your car would be in your driveway within the next few weeks, as of a couple weeks ago? That's the last thing I remember you telling me!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
That's what I'd like to believe and that's what I was told...but I can't let myself believe it...I've been let down too many times unfortunately.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I actually don't think about it at all lol :)

Work keeps me busy enough!

G

Unregistered
Well you should start thinking about it soon, it should be only a week or two away

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I cant until I have something absolutely rock solid to think about. The last I've heard is that the workshop is still waiting on Heath in qld to fix up some discussion items with the evidence package. And he's the one who got me in this whole 9 month mess in the first place...so I wont hold my breath.

Top Bottom