VR-4's spotted for sale or auction

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
anyone know why the one on carsguide is so cheap? is it someone on here? looks like it has a ozvr4 sticker on the back.

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
May have finance on it, or may have a big repair list. Best way to find out would be to give the owner a call.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Lollllll that was my old one I sold about 3 months ago, it actually is in awesome condition, I whacked the bumper just after Steve tuned it...apart from that and the tow hook cover falling off all the time so ditched it....it went pretty bloody hard...no lifter tick and 193 atw out of an engine with 215000ks isn't too bad. Yeh it had obviously been painted at the back before I got it. But if the hit in the back wasn't there it would be fine minus a towhook cover, which doesn't mean the car is not well maintained, so don't right it off too soon :) I think aamir was the only one with a higher kw figure...I'd spent 7k on parts alone, believe me it was well maintained, but I make no excuses for the body...it got driven.being a mechanic I don't pay for labour, and never failed me on the 70k round trip to work everyday

sn00ze I'm pretty sure I bought your old car!

http://www.ozvr4.com/threads/new-kid-on-the-brisbane-block.14412/

Same VR04NA number plate and everything... but the one I bought says it has 135,000km on it... so obviously somebody has wound it back :\

Top Bottom