VR4 ECU questions ?

G

Unregistered
I'm trying to find out some info on the ECU, what type of pinouts it uses.
Hopefully u NZ or UK guys can help me out ... I know a few guys that retune stock ecu's and I'm going to suss it out for everyone. They do evo's and wrx's now. I was going to post on Clubvr4, but I want the info to be on this site for everyone here. Then I can let know know how it all turns out.
cheers

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
are you after the pinout or the actual type of chip it uses?

A few people have tried to modify the stock ecus and after the power is shut off they lose their settings.

G

Unregistered

A few people have tried to modify the stock ecus and after the power is shut off they lose their settings.

Have u got the pinouts map ?
Any info would be handy, I'll check in with these blokes and find out what they need to know.

G

Unregistered

As I've said before on clubvr4.com - our ECU was successfully rewritten on number of cars from vr-4.ru.

G

Unregistered
btw stock rpm limit is 7296... not 7400 :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
You might have to chat to Paul some more about the flashing of the ECU then, I obviously don't have much interest in reflashing the stock ECU at all!

G

Unregistered
As I've said before on clubvr4.com - our ECU was successfully rewritten on number of cars from vr-4.ru.

Might be needing your assistance mate, I'll see what I can find out round the net and what these guys have to say.
Cheers Bradc for the pinouts, much appreciated.

G

Unregistered
You might have to chat to Paul some more about the flashing of the ECU then, I obviously don't have much interest in reflashing the stock ECU at all!

You've got 2 VR-4s... are you going to get Autronic into the second car too? :)

G

Unregistered
hes only got one vr4, the white ones sold afaik,
now he has a VR4, a STR (v6 non turbo) and the bema on the way

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
yeah the white VR-4 has been sold, now I've got an N/A ST-R with the same 6A13 as in a VR-4.And yes, the 850CSi is on it's way :D

Top Bottom