VR4 Logo?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Does anyone have a decent-quality image file of the revised VR4 logo? I've been searching around and the only place I can find it mentioned is the CVR4 members area (and my membership appears to have lapsed and I don't have time to renew it to get this). I need to get it within the next day or so...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Ask Steve, he has a vectored version but he's pretty tight with handing it out (fair enough though).

G

Unregistered
I have this as a vector file.

VR4_Logo.png

Would that help you out?

I also have the Galant and Legnum logos as vector files.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ask Steve, he has a vectored version but he's pretty tight with handing it out (fair enough though).
Do you mean the VR4 logo, or the OzVR4 logo Paul? I already have the OzVR4 one, it's the original (just like Brock's) that I'm after...

Speaking of, that's perfect Brock! Could I trouble you to email it to me please? My user name at ozvr4.com. Thanks so much!

G

Unregistered
Can i ask what is for, or is it secret moderator stuff? :p

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yes you may ask, no not secret mod stuff - I'm getting some new mats made by a company that does car mats for dealerships all over Aus and when I mentioned where I was from and I'd be letting our members know, they offered to put a logo on the mats for display purposes. They have an existing VR-4 logo template, but it looks like ass so I was trying to find the original for the 8th gen Galant.

Should have a photo of the new maps sometime next week :)

BTW if anyone finds this thread and needs a logo that's closer to the original, I altered Brock's one to make it match more closely, so send me a PM and I can give you a copy :)

VR-4Logo.png

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Shane, didn't know that... But then I'd prefer not to have to pay for shipping from the UK (and they're only available for UK members anyway). They're also insanely expensive compared to the ones I'm getting...

Brad, thanks I'll do that tonight, but I've already submitted the logo above. There's no reason we couldn't get OzVR4 mats made too, but I thought just the VR-4 logo would have greater interest. Anyway, more discussion of mats in a week ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I like my stocky mats.

I have, however, been trying for ages to find someone who can make chequered red & black mats for my Silvia. I don't want to pay the $2-300 that the Supermade ones cost to get from Japan. Do you reckon this mob could make them?

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
our sublimation company does mats but we havnt done any and not sure how we would go with somthing that big, i think the mats are around $90 for the front two to buy but as we dont have a press big enough to do the whole thing at once yet depending on how big an area it had to print anyway. if there is interest in Car Mats maybe i should get a set and see how they fit and try to make some up.

carmat.gif

let me know if this is something that people are interested in

i gues the problem is by the time we have printed it for you and purchased 2 or more mats its going to be expensive the price mentioned above is blank item only. so could be around 150 up by the time we have printed them and the image would have to be done in A4 size bits.

anyway let us know i am willing to try if there is interest

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Trev, so does this means that you will be organising a group buy for these VR-4 Mats?

Can you ask if how much for adding extra word like Legnum next to the VR-4? Like this one but silver or white on stitching for Legnum.

VR4_Legnum-1.png

Brocky, can you do in silver like the galant one?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
No I'm not intending to organise a group buy as such - the price of these is amazing as is. Like I said I'll let you all know next week.

Sorry Wes, but there's no point in you spending time on this - you're just not going to be able to compete on price.

Yes, you should be able to get them embroidered however you like, its just a question of cost.

G

Unregistered
Brocky, can you do in silver like the galant one?

If its going to be stitched there isn't much point because the colour of the thread with determine the colour.

I will however do a revised VR4 logo without the white border, if people wish it, when more is know about it from Trev (SiliconAngel)

Keep us updated, the last set of mats i saw i wasn't overly impressed with. A copy of the factory ones with a rubber backing would be nice :p

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Oh, does the mat will have the pin hole just underneath the seating?

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
thats what i figured Trev, just thought i would say anyway just in case.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
They won't be exact copies of the factory mats as tooling to make those moulds is WAY too expensive. Uncertain if they'll be rubber backed or not at this stage, although I would assume so. I specifically didn't go for the heel pad option as it ruins the look of the mat IMO - at the price of these things you can just replace the driver's mat every couple of years if you wear it out ;)

Oh and I think the drivers mat will have an anchor point, but can't confirm 'til I've seen one.

You really are better off waiting until I have photos and further info next week, rather than asking questions I'm unable to answer at this stage anyway :p

Top Bottom