VR4CE aka Vince // Melbourne - VIC

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Once i see the car in flesh i will make the decision whether or not to remove it, most likely it will come off, Im surprised at the amount of people who want me to keep it

Im pretty sure its a super VR4 wing judging from a pic i saw of galant super vr4, can any one confirm?

G

Unregistered
A Galant in Melbourne? No way *woohoo*.

Welcome to OZVR4 Vince, and you are definitely a more patient man than me. Hell, I even swapped cars to "jump the queue" and my saga only started in August by buying one off the "for sale" section here.

Look on the bright side, at least your car can actually justify the wing!

hahahaha... i love our story.

nice galant.. i'd ditch the wing though, i aint a fan of big things like that.. i reckon a lip spoiler would look hot on a galant..

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
lol @ mitchy :p

Vince, maybe you can try and source the rest of the super kit and colour code it to suit you Galant. That would look sweet :)

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
UPDATE:

Compliance work has been completed and the paper work submitted, so shouldn't be much longer now!

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Vince man, you just have to keep the wing, but if you do decide (against all better judgement) to take it off, I'll buy it off ya' :D I'm sure I could squeeze it on to the back of my wagon lol

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Victoria needs more Galants too :p

G

Unregistered
Vince man, you just have to keep the wing, but if you do decide (against all better judgement) to take it off, I'll buy it off ya' :D I'm sure I could squeeze it on to the back of my wagon lol

oh dear.

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Well I finally got it!! picked it up on Friday from Toll and i gotta say this car has exceeded my expectations!!

Compliance plates are on the way, then its just a matter of registering it,

ill get some pictures up shortly

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Man you've had a marathon wait my friend!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you got it finally and even more happy that you still are happy with the car :D

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
My god, what a wait!! You must have gone stir crazy waiting over a year, Im getting itchy at waiting 4 months!!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Holy crap, good to see you've rejoined us Vince.

That's a helluva thread bump since November last year (5 months). Definitely worthwhile mate, and feel free to rant about how much the Galant has exceeded your expectations :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Over a year? More like a year and a HALF!

Vince, I bow down humbly to your example - I may have only driven my car for three days since I bought it last September, but at least I get to look at it! You must have almost forgotten you'd bought the damn thing!!

Can't wait to see some pics dude :D

Casper

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lewis
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type S 4SALE!
Welcome vince,nice galant you got there.my opinion keep the wing looks agressive like evo,anyway sorry to here about the wait dont understand why,ive got a week to go to pick up mine,these sleepless nights kill you dude hehe

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
the wait was ridiculous, and although i did have chances to get out i just decided to stick it out cause of the deal on the car,

the car is basically pre-modded, the only things left that i want to do is put a cooler on it, maybe leather interior and respray the center console gloss black

Attachments

• DSCN1205.jpg
    DSCN1205.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1206.jpg
    DSCN1206.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1199.jpg
    DSCN1199.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom