W.A. Compliance

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
I went out and saw the man who will be able to compliance the Galant and Legnum's for W.A. on Saturday.

He was telling me that he is expecting the final approval to go through this week. So at least we will have someone over here rather than having to have them shipped over east for compliance.

Cheers

Scott

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Good news, Scott - unfortunately my car's already on its way to Shogun in QLD though... Can you give us details of who that is??

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
The man's name is Phil. He run's Phil's Mechanical Service out in Midvale. He seem's pretty clued up on it all.

Just have to sell the VR4 so we can start looking for a Legnum to buy. Know anyone that want's to buy a 1992 Galant VR4?

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
I seen Stuart at South Fremantle Imports today and he said the Phil is doing his complying and has all gone through just waiting for plates, numbers or something like that, had a good nose at the test car while I was there though, mint condition pre-facelift in pearl white with black leather interiour, he got out his book and showed me the 10 Legnums that he has on the way, for anyone who is interested one of them is a facelift black manual.

G

Unregistered
Phil is a good bloke, he used to to alot of work for me many years ago. He's just waaaaay out of my way now :)

G

Unregistered
I seen Stuart at South Fremantle Imports today and he said the Phil is doing his complying and has all gone through just waiting for plates, numbers or something like that, had a good nose at the test car while I was there though, mint condition pre-facelift in pearl white with black leather interiour, he got out his book and showed me the 10 Legnums that he has on the way, for anyone who is interested one of them is a facelift black manual.

is that near freo electrical, with the dockers coloured vans???

do u kno what he wants for these?????????????? im speaking money obviously............ although for a black manual i could for-go left leg, no left arm..

G

Unregistered
Yeah same place, I work just up the road from there, he told me he was thinking around 15-16 K on the road, I think that sounds a bit cheap though, be best to see him and ask for which ever car you were interested in.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
I'm getting my car done with phil at the moment and he is proving to be a supremely helpful and genuinely nice guy. He said he is gonna make the car suitable for the pits and actually take the car through for me, and then register it for me on my behalf. How good is that? I'm stuck out on the NSW central Coast at the moment, so there's no chance of me doing it for another 6 weeks.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Dude that's supremely cool - Phil's a good bloke from the conversations I've had with him, sounds like he's exceeding his reputation!

Is your car going straight to RPW after that??

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Yeah straight to RPW where it's gonna have min $5k of go fast mods spent on it. You know I still haven't even had the chance to properly see it yet....be nice to finally drive it also.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Anyone here on the forum live close to Phil's workshop out near Midland?
I'm out near Gosford on the central coast at the moment.

On monday I sent him an email requesting an update on my car. (he said if all goes well it would be finished in 2 weeks but it's been nearly 3 and I haven't heard back.) Also tried calling him but nobody is picking up the phone.

What to do? I can't seem to get in contact with him.

G

Unregistered
He went on holidays last week, stupid me forgot to ask how long for, i 'think' it was a week or so. He left last friday - 29th feb.

That was decent of him to call ya :(

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Ok thanks Stephen,

I thought that might be the case as normally he answers emails the same day.

Goto be patient.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Yeah, he was on holiday's last week. I too was trying to get incontact with him. He sent me an email on Friday and i spoke to him on Saturday about my import approval as our car should be arriving within 2 weeks on the boat to Freo.

Cheers

Scott

G

Unregistered
Thats good news, my car is on the same boat :D Should arrive in freo around the 15th-16th.

I couldn't find anything about what ya importing? Any details :D

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Yeah he sent me an email on friday also, the day he got back. He said my car should be completed next week. All sounds good to me.

I think the ship will arrive on the 12th? At least thats when mine arrived.

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Oops sorry. We are importing a 1999 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum Type S auto. It's basically stock condition but got it for a good FOB price i thought. Grade 4 BB condition as well. Couple of small things that shouldn't take much to fix.

Scott

Top Bottom