[WA] Finish off the Last Cruise .. Cruise - 19th July

G

Unregistered
How about it guys?

We had a great fun and our best turnout last time, however we know that we can definitely get more numbers given the amount of people that were unfortunate enough to not make it.

At the moment I'll keep the date open, but I'm thinking around the 12th/19th July. I'm also open to ideas on routes/events etc. If you just want to be anti-social and just cruise or want to stop for a BBQ or anything, suggest it. No-one will bite ... hard. :)

Or could simply finish off what we started last time :)

Discuss!

G

Unregistered
aloha

i was pissed i missed the last one and as long as my car is not in the 'shop' at that time, i am keen

might be hard to manage bbq due to weather, depends on venue tho i guess!!

G

Unregistered
yeah i missed out on the last big 1 idd like to meet the guys we talk to and give advice great idea

imm in

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Change the route, pass the airport and pick me up there @ 5.25pm =)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Im keen. The last one was good fun, count me in.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
It's been too long since my last meet. Assuming my car is ready today like it should be, I'm in also. Ether one of those dates.

G

Unregistered
phft... if no one is going ot bite hard then i have lost interest :p
should be good to go on this run . no wisdom teeth to remove so im looking pretty sweet .

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
In an attempt to keep this in everyones minds are we thinking the 12th or the 19th. And where we going to meet in order to finish off the last cruise. Seeing as the last bit was a diversion from the route??

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
After 3 months and a full trans rebuild unkown ecu issues between haltech and auto trans ecu is keeping my car in the shop. Dunno how long this will take but I hope to be there?

G

Unregistered
Meet point will be somewhere central again, just so it's friendly with everyone. I was thinking maybe Kings Park? The route wont differ too much from what I had planned last time, just a couple variations to take new meet/finish points etc.

Do you guys think the 19th is the way to go? I know it seems like a fair way away, but it gives everyone time to plan ahead (and for no excuses :D)

Any idea what the issue is Madhav?

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Yeah I spoke to Elfe yesterday, because the internals of the GB are all brand new, this part has been eliminated, now it is but if its what he says it is, it is ecu related, he is gonna check the way it was wired up, something about everything not communicating properly. If so then this would have also been the cause of death of my first transmission...

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
Sounds awesome ^ since I couldn't get to the last one, as long as my car doesn't need to be towed on the day like it did today :(

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
19th is better for me, should have a couple things done to the car by then. Given pedders can do what i want between now and then.

G

Unregistered
Ok, the 19th it is then, tell your friends, tell your family, bring your truck, bring your trailer .. maybe not, just mark it in your diaries.

I'll do up a map shortly. Feel free to suggest ideas

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
I've never been to one before... what time & where? I'm stuck at work until 2:30pm on the 19th, so it might rule me out anyway (the joys of rotational shift work).

G

Unregistered
Where abouts do you work, could do a drive by and pick you up :)

illuzian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ant
Drive
98 F/L Legnum VR4
I'll have to double check if I'm working on the 19th and when I finish(also the joys of rotational shift work) think I might of taken some leave around then though. Looking forward yo my first cruise with the ozvr4 members!(provoding my car doesn't explode with my current unlucky streak)

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Where abouts do you work, could do a drive by and pick you up :)

I'm tucked away in the basement at the QEII Medical Centre (State Mortuary). The 'excitement' in this place is killing me (pun intended). Need to get outside & go for a drive!! Fresh air would be nice for a change.

G

Unregistered
well ive just been submited back to docktr elfe. i took the legnum in just 4 him to check all the bolts and al his work was sweat and he found out what the minor problem i discribed to him was ,some faulty sensor. i really hope that itl b good 4 this cruise. parts are comin from genuine mitsy japan

fingures crossed

Top Bottom