[WA] Legnum goes Wedge Island

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Since we've a new Highway here in WA (from Lancelin to Cervantes) it was time to explore Wedge Island! Never made it there before as it was 4WD tracks only!

My missus was scared after a few runs up and down the beach so she decided to stay at the beach and take a video... unfortunately I had to promise not to go crazy while she is standing there, hehe.

Make sure you turn down the volume for the first 5secs, it was bloody windy all day here!

And Dan, we need to make a cruise up here and stay in your "shed" this summer!!!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Heh thats cool :) Do you wash it straight afterwards to get all the sand and water off it?

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
oh dear god why did you show me this. weve got a massive after exams camping trip planned up there and i was gonna take the land rover, wasnt sure how it was to the beach from the new highway. plus theres this huuuuge mudplain next to the shack. uh oh...

besides, everyone knows how much i hate getting my car dirty :p

G

Unregistered
Oh crap, Dan's car will definitely end up there!
Look what he did in my car last time he went there:
642946981_W23nB-XL.jpg

You going to try that in the funny magna?

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Are you f*^ing INSANE?? If my any of my cars even LOOK at the ocean, its straight down to the car wash to hose it down.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Don't you worry guys... it was raining on the way back anyway and I gave it an extra hose down in Lancelin.... I'm not insane, but addicted to have fun on the beach =)

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
cars are made to have fun in. just wash it down after

timmae2006

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tim Dev
Drive