[WA] Meet - 30th of Jan

G

Unregistered
Hey WA krew its about time we got together for a laugh and perve at the current VR4 population of Perth ...
We have a couple of VR4's out of action atm, but maybe at the end of the month they'll be ready to go ?
Trev and Mitch thats u guys ...

Maybe there will be some new members that will want to join us and have a look at the Galant/Legnum in the flesh. More details soon ...

G

Unregistered
Yeah I would be up for this again, albeit without a VR4 still, but meh, I might be able to bring the Evo down again :D

It would be good to see a few more faces and cars this time, I know Trev will be close to having his car ready, cannot wait to see it! And Mitch should have his back together soon enough, hopefully with the decat and straight-through pipe done, really eager to here that.

Count me in :)

G

Unregistered
Yeah would be nice to wait and get more cars there ... I'm thinking a beach meet with Pizza's (City Beach has a few large Car Parks and photo opportunities) ... Get heaps of photos this time ...
Oh and Steve, yeah bring da Evo ... love that thing ...

G

Unregistered
Nice work Mitchy have u started her up yet ?
Just gotta get Trev to stop making love to his and were ready to roll ...
Trev when will urs be licensed ?

G

Unregistered
starting it today, forgot to buy oil for the transfer case, so i'm off to do that soon, then it's finished. :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Guys sorry to disappoint but its not gonna be on the road for a while. Its partly a money thing, partly a time thing - now I'm living with the g/f she has more than a little say over exactly how much money gets spent on the car in one go LOL and I'm still only about half moved in here. I'm doing a big buy of parts from Japan, then gotta wait for them to get here, then find time to do the work. The car's been under a cover ever since I cleaned it the day after I got it - it doesn't even have a battery yet!

Having said that, one of the bigger jobs is fixing up the bumpers - I might take those off this weekend as I've got the fibreglass to fix them up already.

G

Unregistered
can't u get it registered and on the road in the next week or two ?

G

Unregistered
Im keen as!!!! for the pizza that is...

Am I still the only Galant in the West so far or are there more to come?

G

Unregistered
the leggy is alive, and i should have my custom plates by then too.. forgot about them. :p

G

Unregistered
good! haven't got the exhaust done yet, but just hearing the engine sound again is good. :p

G

Unregistered
Aww i thought you would have had it done by now....

G

Unregistered
Wowsers look whos back ... good to hear from u Genelle ... I recon if we all chuck in $10 I'll go pick up Marco's pizza's on the way (Best in the west).
How about 31st Jan ... Trev does that give u enuff time to get sorted ?
or is that too far away ?

G

Unregistered
Aww i thought you would have had it done by now....

i'll come with the rear muffler disconnected, it's nice and loud then. :p

sounds good paul, 31st of jan gives everyone a few weeks to sort things out. :)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Wowsers look whos back ... good to hear from u Genelle ... I recon if we all chuck in $10 I'll go pick up Marco's pizza's on the way (Best in the west).
How about 31st Jan ... Trev does that give u enuff time to get sorted ?
or is that too far away ?
No promises dude, just have to see how it pans out. You'll know all about it once its ready though ;)

G

Unregistered
Im keen as!!!! for the pizza that is...

Am I still the only Galant in the West so far or are there more to come?

*cough* *cough* :D

I think/expect/hope mine will be ready to roll by the end of Feb.

Unfortunately the 31st (Thursday) is a no go for me, work in retail :(

Glad to here all has gone well Mitch, been for a drive yet?

G

Unregistered
Howz the Wednesday night 30th sound. Organising it early so we can get the most amount of people possible.

Top Bottom