WA Meet

G

Unregistered
WA crew ... Its about time we got together for those that have their VR4's can show them off to those either waiting or deciding on whether to get one.
I'm thinking a week night next week ? Maybe Wednesday 19th Sept ?

Meet at South Perth foreshore 6:30 ?

Let me know wat u guys think ...

(we'll get some photos this time too)

G

Unregistered
i'm up for it, would be good to see what im buying. :p

G

Unregistered
I'm keen, but the rain might be a bit of a dampner..

Although, dark and raining will better mask my drewl of desire.
Think Homer Simpson and Donuts.... mmm Legnums... :)

G

Unregistered
hahaha, ok weather dependant ... Maybe we could meet in an undercover carpark if it rains ?

G

Unregistered
Does anyone have a problem with moving this to Tuesday 18th ? And if its raining we can meet at CityWest carpark ?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Not that I have my car yet, but would be cool to catch up with you guys :) I'm good with Tuesday (busy Wed), and if you're gonna be on the foreshore I'll just walk down :p

G

Unregistered
Yup, Tuesday will be just fine and dandy.....

G

Unregistered
There should be a Super VR4 attending on Tuesday ;) if it gets rego'd monday ...

G

Unregistered
Sorry guys cant make it... Forgot I have to attend my partners cricket game final.

G

Unregistered
Guy called Zac ... Clegga y is it late ? u work nights ?

G

Unregistered
Ill be there, is it tuesday or wednesday? Where is west city car park?

G

Unregistered
Tuesday ... Ok lets meet at South Perth Foreshore and if it is raining we'll cruise over to City West Carpark. CityWest is under the old Omni, Scietech.
C Y'all 6:30

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Err Paul, which PART of the South Perth foreshore? That's over 5km of riverside you're talking about... You mean one of the carparks I assume - do you mean the one at the end of the Esplanade, Coode Street, Hurlingham Road or Ellam Street? S.Perth Esplanade is the closest to shops, Coode is the biggest and most central, Hurlingham is the most out of the way (if you're trying not to get noticed :p) and Ellam is the closest to me (30 second walk from my place) ;)

G

Unregistered
yeah, which car park?

alternatively you can look out for a red POS pintara, and it will likely be me. :p

G

Unregistered
Sorry folks ... Lets make it the Coode Street carpark near the boat shed cafe right ?
I might be 10mins late but I'll definately be there :)

Top Bottom