WA (Perth) Compliance

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I've been hearing a few rumours lately about there being a RAW in Perth that can now do compliance for Legnums - is that correct? Can anyone throw any light on the issue? Thanks!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
With the massive delays, I wouldn't be holding your breath. But hopefully they will have it done soon!

G

Unregistered
i hope so!
my legnum is sitting at shogun with a mid october ETA :(

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Once they HAVE approval, how good will they actually be at getting Legnums complied? Thoughts Ben and Kristian? Worth trying to go through them, or go through Shogun and deal with the massive delays we're getting awfully used to by now...?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
In the case of Perth, it would be worth going through whoever it is over there, unless they decide they're going to charge $4500 per plate... even then, the extra cost may be worth paying because it's always less hassle getting a car complied in the owner's home state.

But for those in WA already waiting on cars in Qld, it won't change anything - with the amount of time it takes to transfer compliance from one workshop to another, you're better off having it sit where it is.

G

Unregistered
Hmmm... looks like it might be a short trip down Albany Highway soon.. ;)

G

Unregistered
wouldnt be surprised if it was auto wholesale, given their current pimping of stageas/delicas :)

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Hi,

I currently own a 92 VR4 Galant and am thinking about upgrading to a late model Legnum.
There used to be a place down from my work in Maddington. I saw a white legnum in their yard for a while.Finally had time to stop in but they had moved premises. I gave them a call and found out they are awaiting for compliance approval on the Legnum's. They don't bring them in but will compliance for $3500.

How easy is it to bring one in from Japan?

Anyone have a late model Legnum in Perth that the wife and i can come have a look at in person?

Thanks

Scott

G

Unregistered
I think we are all meeting up soon... keep an eye out in the WA section.
There are more Legnums in WA than Galants at this stage... I saw a nice silver one last night... Does anyone know who it might have been?

Top Bottom