Status
Not open for further replies.

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
Vauxhall VXR Monaro Turbo
Okay, I cannot be assed searching for this and doing the whole postage and handling shyt...

I need a standard over the radiator air box for my Legnum

If anyone in Perth has one that they no longer want let me know...

Ps, i know this is in the wrong section, lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
If you know your doing the wrong thing by posting this, then wtf are you doing? Surely you know Kempys web address and that there are traders on here either selling them or can get them for you.

Bullshit like this will just get you booted off the site Kellie.

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
I only have mobile phone internet not a computer so search isn't exactly easy plus I was going to see if anyone in Perth had one first..

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Kellie stock airboxes are rare as hell, they're close to $300 for the complete unit landed new and they go for quite a lot second-hand. Given there are more people who want them (as their cars were pre-podded prior to importation) than there are spare 'boxes, they get snapped up real fast when one actually comes around.

If you're REALLY keen, I recommend importing one from Mitsi Japan. The part numbers are listed in this post here (including pricing I got a year and a half ago).

G

Unregistered
Kellie stock airboxes are rare as hell, they're close to $300 for the complete unit landed new and they go for quite a lot second-hand. Given there are more people who want them (as their cars were pre-podded prior to importation) than there are spare 'boxes, they get snapped up real fast when one actually comes around.

If you're REALLY keen, I recommend importing one from Mitsi Japan. The part numbers are listed in this post here (including pricing I got a year and a half ago).

Wow, those Japanese prices are actually quite reasonable.

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
I only have mobile phone internet not a computer so search isn't exactly easy plus I was going to see if anyone in Perth had one first..

If you can afford to fit Garrett GT2554's then go buy a computer and get some decent internet.
Search the forum like everyone else.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
If you can afford to fit Garrett GT2554's then go buy a computer and get some decent internet.
Search the forum like everyone else.

quoted for truth.

also, if your fitting the garretts, wouldnt two pods or a custom airbox be better?

ALSHWNOGO

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kellie
Drive
I sit on a computer all day at work, not a fan of them so choose not to have them

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
also, if your fitting the garretts, wouldnt two pods or a custom airbox be better?
I haven't been keeping up with what you're doing, but Paul makes a good point. What ECU will you be running with the larger turbos? If you're going to larger turbos you will need a new ECU, with new ECU comes new airflow sensor, so you won't need / can't use the stock MAF, so the whole stock air intake is out the window anyway. To ensure adequate airflow, I'd consider dual pods in a cold air box with a battery relocation, see Carsten's and Valmes' threads for inspiration.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Trev, I closed this thread dude!

Bloody supermods bashing around the joint like pissed bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom