Wash Meet and meal 2/6/11

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
OK, Im organizing a Darwin meetup, for a carwash, general stickybeak at each other's cars, followed by a meal.

Thursday 2nd of June, 2011, 6pm
Car and Dogwash, Trower rd, Casuarina (Next to Hungry Jacks at the Casuarina shops)

I figure 6:00 will give us enough time before it gets dark for a good squizz, but if that's too tight for people getting off work, come later.

Plenty of parking in the Bob Jane carpark next door, too, if the carwash managers dont want us congregating longer.

Meal afterwards at the Casuarina Club- pretty much next door, and bistro style with apparently decent pub food. If you bring a dog to wash as well, you'll have to leave it outside while we eat. (especially if its still wet).

Everyone's welcome. Hope to see you there!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Sorry Stephen but I'll be interstate by then leaving on the 30/05. Dam it's hard trying to get everyone together at the same time!

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Ah, I figured there'd always be someone unable to make it. Figured I'd just nominate a date and see how we go.

The WA crowd spend so much time trying to find a day when everyone is available they never have meets either.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Excellent!

As far as I can tell, thats the entire NT contigent from OZVR4. I did see someone stopped at the lights a few days ago in a 6th generation Galant. He stared at me with a strange expression on his face.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Good showing for tonights meet and eat. I reckon we had half the VR4s in the territory. Also great to meet a couple more owners and enjoy the slight moment of confusion as you park next to an identical car.

Macca- where were you? Its OK- Ive photoshopped your car in so you can pretend you were there too.

3cars.jpg

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hahaha. Nice Photoshop. So sorry guys. I got knocked off work late and totaly forgot about it :( how long are you in town for? I should be back from ex for a week around the end of June.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Ah, excuses excuses :)
Tis all good - you can organise the next one. Pick a time and place; I should be available.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Hey Macca, my car's getting dirty.
Are we going to do a wash meet any time soon?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey, I'll be back between the 27th and the 4th so sometime between then. I'm still out field at the moment.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I'm back for good now so it would be great to get all four of us in one spot for a meet, I'm still pissed at myself for missing the last one :(.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hey Bros,

We should be all good the week after next as our VR4 is getting chopped and touched up for a week or so. I declare Saturday the 16th sometime. Maybe for a cruise from somewhere to somewhere? ;) dunno. Any ideas?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
So next Saturday then? Where do you guys want to have it? Wash and a meal?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Geez, I just remembered you said your only available till the 12th! We need to get in touch with Steve to try and organise something again before you go, even if unfortunately Josh doesn't have his car.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I have a sneaking suspicion that Saturday the 16th Im going to be at work all day. How about this weekend, then, if everyone's in town?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Sorry gents but this week end is all over the place for me and I can't commit to any particular time. No go for me unfortunately.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
I should know by Wednesday if I'm working Saturday or not. Fingers crossed for not.

Top Bottom