We need to stop watching the DIY channels on Foxtel!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
My girl and I are obsessed with the DIY house renovation shows on Foxtel as we're saving to buy a house. So we decided to put our inspiration and 'we can do that' attitudes to the test and re-did our room (currently staying at my dad's to save cash for the house and sort out all other debts before we buy)

Unfortunately, I don't have a before photo (wish I did because man it was DRAB and DREARY...hadn't been painted since about 1988!)

This is our final product (minus some little edging issues I have to still fix), also still need to convert the normal doors to sliding cupboard doors. But we're thrilled with the colour scheme and how my art pieces worked with the colours. This is the first time we've ever repainted a room.

24052010508.jpg
24052010510.jpg

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Nice feature wall Paul.

A darker stain on the bed head would really set it off.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
A darker stain on the bed head would really set it off.

Oh Bruce !!!! I'm trying sooooo hard to not comment on that statement LOL!

Paul, don't tell me you & the missus both sleep in that bed? Are you both beanpoles or something??

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Painting? BOOOOOOO-HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

God I hate painting... and plastering, and painting too!

Love the work though Paul, very professional.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Nice work good on you for having a go, looks good

Top Bottom