Lifetime Member
First Name
Nick
Drive
'96 Galant VR4 - 300kW
'19 Kia Stinger GT
'95 R33 Skyline
Hey guys,

I had a quick search but couldn't find much. Does anyone know if it possible to get replacement weather shields for a Galant here in Aus? OEM or aftermarket.

Also, the stripping along the top of the door at the bottom of the window? Mine has bits snapped off it, just wondering if there is a place to get those from too.

Thanks heaps!

G

Unregistered
I had a quick search but couldn't find much. Does anyone know if it possible to get replacement weather shields for a Galant here in Aus? OEM or aftermarket.

Genuine were discontinued a long time ago. There are aftermarket ones floating about but they usually fit up inside the window seal rather than attached to the outside of the door frame.

Also, the stripping along the top of the door at the bottom of the window? Mine has bits snapped off it, just wondering if there is a place to get those from too.

If these are what you mean, they often get hail damaged and chipped.

windowseals.png

crazynick505

Doing mad Helis
Lifetime Member
First Name
Nick
Drive
'96 Galant VR4 - 300kW
'19 Kia Stinger GT
'95 R33 Skyline
Genuine were discontinued a long time ago. There are aftermarket ones floating about but they usually fit up inside the window seal rather than attached to the outside of the door frame.

If these are what you mean, they often get hail damaged and chipped.

Ahh ok, I might just have to keep an eye out in that case.

Yes, that's the strip (y)

Jye

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jye
Drive
2000 Galant vr4 m/t
Fellas/gals, sort of off topic
But along the doors of my galant are colour coded strips that clip to the door( outside)
Ones come off now has anyone had this and stuck them back on?

Top Bottom