Wedding cars.

fathead

Crunching Gears
First Name
nick
Drive
legnum
Hi guys, I'm getting married next year around middle of June.
My fiancee really loves my legnum :D, so i was thinking the other day about having legnums/galants for my wedding cars.
My question is, is there anybody on here in SA that would be interested in having their legnum/galant for my wedding cars?
I havent worked out any details as yet, am only acquiring interest. I would love having some leggies in my wedding photos, would look awesome :).
Anyway, PM me or post up here any interest. Cheers.

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Girl wants Legnum as wedding car... I would say "WIFE THAT BITCH" but looks like you're already on the way there!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Would be happy to help out

sounds like you've got a catch to me, Nick ;)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I could help out too - if she's happy with a "purple" car that won't clash with her dresses or anything :lol:

also, my car isnt immaculate. I wear my stone chiped front bar with pride that i drive my car :D

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I am happy to help out. Silver S2 leggy.
Might even have rims by then, otherwise its stock.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
By then mine will be satin black with some undisclosed rims....DENT FREE! YAY!

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Immaculate S2 Pearl White Galant with sunroof - dumped on 18"s here...

anyone whos seen my galant in the flesh will vouch its very clean...

fathead

Crunching Gears
First Name
nick
Drive
legnum
awesome, cheers for the responses guys :D.. i dont suppose all that are offering to help out could put up a pic of ur car on here? or pm me a pic etc?
just so i can show the missus :)
*Jonson, is that a evo 8 in ur avatar? i also like the evos ;) <3

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
He sold his precious Evo since it was doing about a million km per week, hence the Legnum!
I wouldn't mind helping out although mine is trigger mauve, probably no good. Just bought a new one so I'll put up a pic next week when I've taken possession of it :)

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Check out the Members Rides forum, Nick. Most of us have a thread with a few photos of our cars. And for the record, I'm willing to have my car involved in this wedding, (white Legnum), but I am a little too far away from you.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
HAHAHA. Nice one. I'll be back in an Evo soon. You've got pleanty of time to sort out cars.
I've got a mate with a red '67 Mustang, fully restored. What colour them is your wedding?

fathead

Crunching Gears
First Name
nick
Drive
legnum
*Jonson, havent fully figured out theme yet, but i do believe she wants a goldish/tannish color for bridesmaids. and will have black chair covers with gold sashes etc etc...
a pic of said mustang would be superb if u could get ur hands on one. i like the old mustangs :D

has anyone here ever let their cars be used for wedding be4? im a bit worried about how it will all work for the day.. and when i say "im" i really mean "shes" lol..

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
I used my Evo and a mates car in our wedding and it was also in a mates wedding too. I think it just comes down to picking trustworthy people for the day....the last thing you want in expensive photos is for the car to be dirty or to simply not be there when it should be...

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
My previous car was in 3 weddings and it all went fine. Like Jon said, just gotta make sure that everyone can be there on time and if possible get them to drive the route beforehand so no one gets lost and you have a rough idea how long it all takes. And make sure they all have full tanks BEFORE the wedding :)
We hired mustangs for our wedding and lost a huge amount of time in travel because the hire company didn't pre-drive the route. So family photos had to be done at the reception instead of the planned (nicer) location.

Top Bottom