Wednesday 6th February 2008

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
It has been a while since we have had a wash, I have three cars that need washing, but not enough feet and hands to drive them all there at once! So I figured I had better get the Wash Patrol back on track.

Who is in?

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

Date: Wednesday 6/02/2008
Map:
blackburnwashvu4.jpg

Time: 7:30pm

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
just got back into the country, i'll be there with new window so it can be washed this time

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Do these wash patrols always happen around the same area? And during what hours? Unfortunately my daily commute takes me nowhere near there, and I usually have to go straight home from work. :(

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Derek, we do move around, and the idea was to have them once a fortnight in different locations. One week the location might be good for some members and another week not so good. The only problem is, with the amount of members we have at the moment, the majority of them live central to the Blackburn area.

We are more than happy to drive to other locations (well most of us are, and within reason of course) so if you have another location in mind, perhaps hit me with a PM and and I can make the next meet in your neck of the woods mate!

That being said, if the only meet you ever turn up to is the one in your own area, it does reflect poorly! ;)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
We are more than happy to drive to other locations (well most of us are, and within reason of course) so if you have another location in mind, perhaps hit me with a PM and and I can make the next meet in your neck of the woods mate!

That being said, if the only meet you ever turn up to is the one in your own area, it does reflect poorly! ;)

Thanks Nick... I'd be more than willing to drive a bit (after all, I bought the damn car for driving...) but the problem is the amount of free time I have and whether I can get away from the family when I've got it. I haven't washed my current car in months! *cry*

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
This is perfect for me, since I am working Tue/Thu evenings and Saturday for part-time training courses (as well as what I teach Mon-Fri during the day). Seeya Wednesday ;)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'll head straight in from work so I wont be there for long. Far out my poor car needs a wash though. Its been weeks!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'll be there early to get a headstart on washing so I can check out some of the mods you guys have done since I saw you last!

G

Unregistered
I will be there with bells on people, hopfully i will have my car back from the body shop

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
hehehe, how many times have I rocked up just for a good ol' fashioned chin-wag and not end up washing the car? Or it sits in the back of my mind and I go out very late at night and do it after it's all said and done? :D

G

Unregistered
hey guys, i will be there, cars really dirty and looks like there will be a few people there this time. See you then.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
How late do you guys hang around? I haven't got my Legnum yet but I've got this crazy idea of swinging by to wash my Astina after I get the kids in bed. Mind you, it's like a one-hour drive from my place - I wouldn't get there before 8:30...

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
we are usually there until at least 10:00pm.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
we are usually there until at least 10:00pm.

Well if I show up, I'll be driving a (dirty) white Astina, lowered with aftermarket 16" wheels. No engine mods though. Looks fast, goes slow! :ROFLMAO:

Got a nice sound system though. :D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Good work steve, it just wouldn't be a wash meet with out the foz crew. Looks like I'll have a little more free time on my hands on Wednesday night too, so I'll be there till late. Pizza again anyone??

Top Bottom