What are you listening to?

Rex Everything

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
1997 Legnum
Battles are one of the best live bands going around. Such good musicians and unique music.

Love Battles! Saw them at BDO a few years back, John Stainer is hands down the best drummer I have ever seen live. Have you checked out Don Caballero? Pretty similar and just as good.

I been listening to a lot of Massive Attack lately. Chilled out and sounds good through the sub.

Musty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Elliott 'Musty' Freestone
Drive
92 Mazda 323 Astina
At the moment:
Bring Me The Horizon: Suicide Season (Cut Up)
Drum n Bass Arena Anthems 2009
Maximum Bass: High Octane
Maximum Bass: Xtreme
Junkie XL: Dampener Rod
The Prodigy: Omen, Invaders Must Die and Warrior's Dance

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Wellity wellity wellity. I was just thinking about bumping this thread. I went to see The Wonder Years on Saturday night, which without a word of a lie might have been the nest show I've ever seen. Amazing. But anyway, one of the support acts was Tonight Alive from Sydney. Anyone here familiar with them? I can't see how they won't be huge. Great radio friendly pop songs with enough of an edge to make them interesting, good and energetic live, and marketable as hell. I'm already unashamedly in love with the singer...

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Love Battles! Saw them at BDO a few years back, John Stainer is hands down the best drummer I have ever seen live. Have you checked out Don Caballero? Pretty similar and just as good.

I been listening to a lot of Massive Attack lately. Chilled out and sounds good through the sub.

Yeah I was at that same battles set at BDO. Was an incredible experience. Havent heard of Don Cab but will be sure to check him out (edit just had a quick listen on myspace, completely different! will have to investigate further)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Finally listening to something apart from cruise 1323 AM as I have a working head unit :p
back to the MP3 collection

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
the-wiggles.jpg

PeterCombe-ToffeeApple.jpg

AND

662236_thumbnail_280_Playschool_Playschool_in_concert.v1.jpg

:D

Yes I have my 2yo son in the car with me most times :p

G

Unregistered
I reckon i might have some old thomas the tank casette's laying around at home somewhere, if u want them for lachy? :)

G

Unregistered
They're story telling ones, and im pretty sure it's still Ringo Starr doing the narrating as well. I'll have a hunt around tonight whenever I get home. *Huge thomas fan* lol. so much better than today's crap!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Before:
Karnivool - Themata

Now:
Dash Berlin - Never Cry Again

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Refer to my post above about Tonight Alive... Last week they signed to a major label (Sony Worldwide) on the back of one EP! I'm a rather good judge, if I do say so myself.

Have been listening to the re-release of The Upsides by The Wonder Years the last few days. Still an amazing, amazing record.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Pretty Reckless have been my band for the whole of last month. Absolutely in love with Taylor's voice.

Zydrate

Idling at the Lights
First Name
nathan
Drive
VR4 Legnum
Before : Alestorm, Wenches & Mead

Now: Apocalyptica featuring Corey Taylor, Im not Jesus!

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Im really into Linkin Park's new album. I have always been a fan. And saw them at Soundwave and they are so good live!

Anything really rock, but been into the heavier stuff. Bullet For My Valentine, Stone Sour and some Flyleaf.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Classic blues, classic rock, jazz, funk, hip hop, trip hop and heavy metal.

Bugz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Sam
Drive
Trigger Manual Legume.. Couple of Rollas.
Since Clipsal my love for Hilltop Hoods has been re-ignited. I love it..

Radio wise, adelaide FreshFm and the Midday MiniMix!

Top Bottom