What did you work on today?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Seen this thread work on a few other forums, post what u did to your car today, be it buy or install or fix or remove

ill start:

opened bonnet to look at intake possibilties/ smaller battery

($350 for an odyessy wot!!!)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Ive been working on installing my immobiliser for the last week not during the day, after work ;), pulled everything except the dash its self out. Should have it finnished today or maybe tomorrow at the latest.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Traced wastegate vaccum hose, thinking about replacing them with bigger, more direct lines from boost solenoid.

Checked myy aftermarket boost solenoid to see how it was plumbed. It's set up so that when the solenoid activates it closes the line from the intake and opens the wastegate line to the atmosphere (which should close the gate a presume). Not sure if this is better than a bleed system that goes back to the intake...

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Changed oil and filter

G

Unregistered
I filled up with fuel while marvelling at having travelled 450+ km before having the warning light come on, despite now having a boost controller installed. I also freaked out at the cost of petrol today.

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Drove it :) Nah, cleaned some bird s*it off it before it got into the paint

G

Unregistered
Adjusted the clutch pedal in a hope that it would be an easy cure to my problem, no luck :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
after a drive going to my parent's place, opened the bonnet

while at my parent's place.. tried to finish retrofitting the projectors into headlights.. still not finished.. should be by tomorrow..

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
God I love the VR4

God I love my Legnum! (y)
Cars been in the shop for 4 days and so I took it for a HUGE drive out to the Northern Beaches and back(literally just got back then...love the cold air too). I forgot how beautiful it is. I dont even have AYC and I still couldn't lose it 'round ANY corners.:love:

Oh and the speed limiter appears not to be working...I mean, nothing.o_O

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Had the stereo and Optima yellow top install finished yesterday.

The imaging, staging and detail are staggering, with the point of sound reference being bang on in the middle of the top of the dash.

Now going through the old CD collection ...

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Fixed my broken A-pillar cover to save myself forking out $60. What I did was sand back where the old top clip had broken and fashioned myself a new clip out of a plastic screw measured to the right size. I then superglued it i place of the old clip and let it dry. Works a treat :)

Top Bottom