What has 575hp, and weighs 470kg?

G

Unregistered

Bit overkill isnt it?

Although, if the Top Gear video is true, then its easy to get away from it, just go around corner after corner at less than 30km/h and he will spin out from the lack of grip on the rears :p

Impressive nonetheless

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
is it possible to give a legnum that kind of power to weight ratio???? if you stripped out a legnum, how much do you think it would weigh??

G

Unregistered
probably only loose 2-300kg MAX.... so you'd need about 1500hp for the same power to weight ratio :p

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
*thinks* bugatti veyron with nos!! in legnum.....:confused:

G

Unregistered
lol... theres barely enough room for a twin turbo V6 in there, let alone a quad turbo W16 :p

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
eh, never know until you try, lolz n besides that i think the bugatti has 11 radiators, lolz n goes through 100litres of fuel in about 12 mins flat at top speed

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
i think the bugatti has 11 radiators
I think you'll find it's 10 heat exchangers :)

There's a REASON a Veyron is so expensive - its not just that it has massive power, its that it has massive power and you can open the throttle up and KEEP IT THERE until you run the tank dry (by which stage I REALLY hope your foot is off the accellerator pedal!!). Most high-boost turbos can only sustain a fully open throttle for around 60 seconds max before Very Bad Things start happening, which is usually more than enough time to hit max speed and come off the floor anyway.

You can pretty much forget about insane power with any real driveability without moving the engine to the rear. Having said that, stopping just short of insane can still be a hell of a lot of engine! :D

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
lol, i don't know why i remembered 11 radiators, but i think it was water to air intercooler so it needed radiators for that n power steering i think, wonder how big that engine bay is, porbably half the car, lolz

G

Unregistered
raz i think you shoul give it a go.. the legnum boot is big enuf..lol

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
the boot + the back seats is big enough n nobody said anything about it being legal, lolz

Top Bottom