Who does what?

bratwurst_boy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
daniel
Drive
98 legnum type s, jzza70 supra
hey guys, i'm a chef working at a sport club at the moment, but it sucks. would love to change jobs but i live in a small town so there is nothing else to do.

cheers
dan

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Okay, now this initially brought scary images into my head... LOL

Really, it sounds like euphemistic slang for unspeakable sexual practices!

Yes sticking your tool in a hole can have its up side, but after doing it for six years you get pretty tired.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
wait for a development to go in at the end of the road. The developer will have to seal it. Council will do sweet FA. :banghead:

ok that means never as my property starts at the end of that rd- there is no through way.
Bugger:(

marksanne

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Mark
Drive
1999 8G VR2 Galant & 1996 8G VR4 Galant
Webmaster / e-business development (notice the 'ment' instead of 'er', so not that brilliant with code) for a large IT distributor.

G

Unregistered
i have 2 company´s
1. MD-performance that's a jap car performance shop.
i see this company as a hobby

2. MD-Montage that's my daily job.
this a company for steel and alu/RVS

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*bump* for all the new members to see.

Me? I'm right now a bum on six weeks of annual leave. Been to New Zealand for a mate's wedding in Wellington and now Nepal to attempt Mt. Everest Base Camp trek leaving tomorrow!

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
nice one Gav, would love to see some pics of the OZVR4 shirt at base camp :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
You DO realise how freakin' cold it's going to be up there right? My nipples will cut through the t-shirt like diamonds through glass.

trust me, NO ONE wants to see that! (except the girl, and even that's borderline!)

G

Unregistered
Got 2 jobs, to be more accurate, 2 businesses, both running from home
1. independent agent for coffee...love it
2. wholesale Personal Training Diaries to gyms, sports shops, trainers etc...love it too..hahaha

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
You DO realise how freakin' cold it's going to be up there right? My nipples will cut through the t-shirt like diamonds through glass.

trust me, NO ONE wants to see that! (except the girl, and even that's borderline!)

I am with the girl, cut glass with those motherhumpers ;) I wanna see pics :)

Keeping on thread, I am now the state supervisor for MTUDDA Warehouse in SA :) Basically means i am a glorified storeman but as you all know its ALL about the satisfaction and what makes ya smile.
**RANT**

I have always dodged the title of Storeman, however I guess I always was one, I was a Storeman in the ADF for 4 yrs and had a start in parts B4 that. I played the role as an un-qualified mechanic for nearly 6yrs (if I could have afforded it I woulda been qualified, but $150pw wasnt gunna cut it) So I persued store work and here I am today in charge of vagina's, look out, lol. Anyway thats a brief outline of my up-to-date shit.
Cheers,
Jason

G

Unregistered
james wanna do mechanic apprentishit but through the army so i get better pay and combat training.. going overseas again first then ill worrie bout being GI joe.. ill fit boost controllers on the big turbo diesel army trucks and run 1.6bar.. they will love it.lol

hahahah most of the army diesels will be running more than that already!!!!! lol

any how I am a car sales consultant (car sales man is not alloed any more too sexist) I was a apprentice mech but shit money and a family on the way sorted that out.

G

Unregistered
im a town planner currently working for a local council in WA. Havnt finished the degree yet but when i do im going to get a job at a private consultancy. That way i can afford 2 legnums, 1 dedicated daily, 1 dedicated strip monster (thats the plan anyway)

i work at repco selling performance car stuff (cheap) to my mates on the weekends as well, ahaha.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
hahahah most of the army diesels will be running more than that already!!!!! lol

any how I am a car sales consultant (car sales man is not alloed any more too sexist) I was a apprentice mech but shit money and a family on the way sorted that out.

Detroit Diesels new 550hp engine runs 50psi at 1100rpm :p

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
As posted before I run my own shop drafting business for steel fabrication. Thought I might share with everyone jobs I've done in the last year. These are just screen dumps of the 3D model (the client only sees 2D drawings of assemblies and marking plans etc):

Control Room for Power & Water
PowerWater_HCCC.jpg

Lexus Showroom
Lexus_Showroom.jpg

Lutheran College Science building (nasty, nasty job with blockwork raking in all different directions to the direction of roof pitch)
Lutheran_Science.jpg

Batchelor Institute Research & E-Learning Building
Bachelor-Inst_E-Learning.jpg

East-Arm Civil offices (Precast tilt panel & steel)
EAC_Offices.jpg

Broome Police Complex Stage2 Structures (My Dad did stage1)
Broome-Police-Complex.jpg

I owe this business completely to my Dad who set me up and taught me everything I know.:)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
im a town planner currently working for a local council in WA. Havnt finished the degree yet but when i do im going to get a job at a private consultancy. That way i can afford 2 legnums, 1 dedicated daily, 1 dedicated strip monster (thats the plan anyway)

i work at repco selling performance car stuff (cheap) to my mates on the weekends as well, ahaha.

Cool bro, I'll be one of your customers! I'm from Freo.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
i work in the bicycle industry, wholesaler of bicycle parts, sales and tech support..... phones and computers. i can look out my window and see my shiny black VR4. across the road is a place that does mendrel, so i get to see and hear some crazy cars, still love the VR4:drool:

Casper

Crunching Gears
First Name
Lewis
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type S 4SALE!
Nobody in construction?looks like im the lucky one that works anywere in Sydney and around it too, im a cement renderer ou plasterer as some say.its heavy work but you get to see the sun and your not all year working at the same place,pays good too :p

Top Bottom