Who's got a iPhone 6plus

G

Unregistered
Hi all just wondering if anyone is using the new iPhone 6plus and if so how do you find it. Thinking of selling my Samsung galaxy s5 and getting a iPhone 6plus 64gb.

Any pros and cons.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Just bought a iphone6 for the Mrs recently...

That said cost is the biggest factor I think, for someone who buys phones outright the Nexus 5 has been hard to beat for value... Hope the follow-up lives up to the hype for us Android folk.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Nexus 6? Not for $800+. Double the price of what the nexus 5 cost. Happy with my N5. :-D

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Agreed, especially since the upgrade to Lollipop but getting OT :-P

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
If you havent already, you should look in to the OnePlus One. My mrs was always a iphone person until she lost her phone and the only spare I had was my Nexus 5. After a couple of days she was sold on android, but wanted a newer phone so I convinced her to ger a OnePlus One.

Exact same physical size as the iPhone 6 Plus, absolutely killer specs for how cheap the phone is. I have been super impressed with the phone seding as its 450 for the 64gb.

http://www.eglobaldigitalcameras.co...locked-mobile-phones-cyanogenmod-version.html

Just make sure you get the Cyanogenmod version not the Color OS. Check out some reviews its worth considering :)

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
I've got an iPhone 6plus and I love it. Didn't really look into anything else though, and I got a good deal through being a long time customer.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Want some phablet action? You'd be crazy to go past the Note 4. More screen that's AMOLED, more CPU, more ram, more camera, expandable storage, accessible battery etc. The list goes on and on. Apple stopped being the front runner and have struggled to keep up for quite some time now. Samsung have a huge chunk of market share for good reason.

That being said, the OnePlus also look excellent with cyanogenmod straight outta the box if you're looking for a lot of phone for good money. Considering you're looking to buy a 6 plus, I'll assume money isn't a problem.

Top Bottom