Wiring diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Unregistered
Hey Guys, im trying to find a wiring diagram for the car, instead of having to trace out wires when I need to do some thing or find a fault, I have looked but cant find one, does anyone have one that could be posted as a thread.

EDIT: the most complete diagram is in this thread: http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=790

Cheers

G

Unregistered
I did not make this document.
I got these off someone a while ago on here. I don't know if they are right or wrong, here you go.

VR41small.jpg

vr42small.jpg

vr43small.jpg

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hey Ryan,

I believe there IS a Japanese wiring diagram available from Mitsubishi. Translation of this into English is something that's been discussed with JPNZ, the people who are going to do the English translation of the workshop manual. They believe the wiring diagram is a separate document and not included in the standard workshop manual, but we can't confirm that until they've purchased it from Mitsubishi (which will happen once we have all 150 orders confirmed and deposits paid).

So click on the links in my sig to sign up for a workshop manual, and make sure everyone you know with a VR4 gets one too!

G

Unregistered
So going off that would No 22 be white and red wire for the fuel pump, because I am fitting a kill switch, because my mates R33 got stolen the other week, broke into his house while they were sleeping and took the keys, so the alarm was useless in that situation.

G

Unregistered
So going off that would No 22 be white and red wire for the fuel pump, because I am fitting a kill switch, because my mates R33 got stolen the other week, broke into his house while they were sleeping and took the keys, so the alarm was useless in that situation.

The details you require are on the Club VR4 forum under alarm installation. The fuel pump wire is accessible in the drivers side near your right toe. It is a black and white wire (not black orange as in the vr4 forum) on the lower small blue plug. If you cant find it email me and I will send a picture. You could drop by and have a look if you like.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the tips, should be able to find it, been in there before to do other stuff. What suburb you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom